“Overall a pretty good place to go with...”
Review of Tee Off at Mel's

Tee Off at Mel's
More attraction details
Owner description: Batting cages, go-karts, miniature golf, driving range, arcade & diner.
NEW HAMPSHIRE
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 114 helpful votes
“Overall a pretty good place to go with...”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Overall a pretty good place to go with the kids. Can be pricey....look for coupons in paper...2 for 1 price go parts. There is a cool replica of fenway batting cages, mini golf..ice cream

1 Thank NEFANMAN

Hudson, NH
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Love Mel's Tee Off”
Reviewed March 26, 2010

I won tickets to Mel's Tee Off from a local radio station. My family absolutely loved it there. We played miniature golf, used the batting cages, one ride on the go-carts, went into the lazer house, played lazer tag, and played a bucket of balls. It would have cost us $100 for the four of us but it killed four hours of time. For the most part, the people are friendly. Surprisingly, I entered us into a drawing and we won another $100 package! So, we went again last summer. We definitely are going again this summer. The grounds are very clean and the miniature golf course is very nice.

Derry, NH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“spend your $ elsewhere!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2008

My first experience at Mel's was the cashier not giving me back change from a $100 bill and making me wait for 4 hours for the change. While we were waiting, we went in for lunch where the server greeted us with a nod so as not to interrupt the conversation she was having on her phone. My next experience was my daughter getting hit in the face with a baseball bat in the batting cages. (Stay away from them!!! It's going to cost me $10,000 to $15,000 to fix her mouth and they have not even called to see how she is never mind that they didn't call an ambulance.) There are so many places to spend your hard earned money- spend it at a place where the management truly cares about the guest experience.

3 Thank wshn2bincozumel