“Stick to the pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 29, 2013

After reading these reviews, I clearly should have ordered a pizza. Because I had not read the reviews prior to going to Elvio's (yes, I know that was a 'no-no'), I ordered a grilled vegetable sandwich. I have never had one of these where the eggplant was breaded and fried. Yuck! Kinda defeats the purpose of ordering a healthy sandwich. And, it was full of raw garlic. I was so disappointed; I ended up throwing the entire thing in the trash. Next time it will be pizza, as suggested by all of the previous posters.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We ate here our first night in town. Kids had pizza which they said was good (it did look good). My sister and I ordered chicken parmigiana. You order at the counter and then sit down. Pizza came out in a reasonable amount of time but the chicken took forever. Kids were done eating before our food even arrived (and they had four or five slices each!). Portions on the chicken were very large, but the pieces were on top of each other and only the top layer had cheese. Sauce was mediocre. Thought it was smart that they served it right in a "to go" container so it was easy to take the leftovers home. Overall, not bad but with several other choices of pizza places, would probably try a different one next time.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband ordered a veal parm sandwich and sadly the veal was filled with grizzle and that of course spoiled the meal for him. I had a special that was offered with sausage, peppers and mozzarella cheese with sauce and it was absolutely delicious. They offer NY pizza and although we did not try it this time we certainly will the next time we go north to Lincoln. The rolls that the sandwiches are served on are absolutely delicious. Highly recommend to everyone to try Elvio's.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This place was just like sitting in New York and having a slice. The sauce was perfect and the pizza was cooked just right. Only thing I would say is it is a bit overpriced for a large pie. Other than that it was great

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Friendly staff, easy to get to and fantastic NY style pizza! I moved up to NH in 1998 from NJ, and I have really, really missed the NY style pizza. I couldn't seem to find any restaurant or pizza place that could satisfy my hankering for a NY style pizza. Finally I tried Elvio's and I was NOT disappointed! I can only speak for the pizza though, as I have not tried anything else. If you don't like NY style, then you may not appreciate the pizza here. The restaurant is a little dated on the inside, but really, I could care less what it looks like. As long as it remains clean and the pizza is as good, I will keep coming!