“Bring your dog!”

Ranked #16 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Bedford, Ohio
“Bring your dog!”
Reviewed May 19, 2006

We stayed at the Parker's Motel for two nights in July 2005. Our primary concern was whether or not our hotel allowed pets, as we were travelling with our one year old Mastiff puppy. Thankfully, Parker's did! As other reviewers have already stated, this motel is NOT the Ritz, but it is adequate. The beds were comfortable, the parking was convenient (literally right outside our door), other ammenities were helpful (laundry facilities) and the view was outstanding! Don't stay here if you're looking for chandeliers and caviar, but if you want a comfortable bed in a great location, I highly recommend the Parker's Motel. Enjoy!

• Stayed July 2005
5 Thank alison417

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
keene
Reviewed November 20, 2005

I stayed at parkers motel recently with my family. We visit the white mtns. every year but this was our first time staying there. From the time we walked in the office we felt very welcomed. plus when we heard how cheap the rooms were we were amazed! I was very pleased with our room as well. It was very clean and looked fairly new. The bathrooms are really cute too! They also had a jacuzzi, which was great. The price really could not have been better. I highly recommend this motel if you are in the area. We loved it!

• Stayed October 2005
8 Thank cudleymoth
Billerica, MA
Reviewed September 5, 2005

During Labor Day weekend a few friends and I made a last minute reservation to stay at Parkers with our dog. We would have stayed at a nicer motel or hotel, but seeing that it was last minute on a holiday weekend we booked Parkers and were on our way. When we arrived the staff was not friendly at all and proceeded to stare at our group!! Let me tell you, the place is not that great and the rugs are sticky with dog urine, and look as though that have never been cleaned. The comforters and blankets are also disgusting, glad we brought a few extra blankets. Would not let anything I owned touch objects in the room. I would not recommend you go to this motel unless you would like to bring your pet and you prepare yourself for grossness! Bring blankets, sheets, and airmattresses. We got a room with two queen size beds and a chairbed. I thought a chairbed was something like a pull out couch, but was nothing more that a 10 year old fold out cushion, don't be fooled. PLeasE beware of this motel! Otherwise our trip was great, would go back to Lincoln, Woodstock again, but probably not to Parkers!

• Stayed September 2005
2 Thank Kimberly H

Travelers are raving about these Lincoln hotels

Bridgeport, Connecticut
Reviewed January 30, 2005

I recently stayed at this hotel and thought it was a good value for the area. We stayed in their basic room -- a queen bed with bath. The room was very clean and everything worked, but it is in dire need of updating and I thought the setup was a little difficult. For example, the bathroom door opened into the bathroom and you had to step between the vanity and door to get to the toilet -- very awkward. The parking there was also tight since a lot of snow has piled up and guests were bringing multiple cars. After a late evening on Saturday, we were forced to park at the lot across the street (a busy main road) and walk to the motel since there was NO space in the hotel lot whatsoever. Furniture was also very worn and dated. Sheets and towels were also clean, but somewhat threadbare. On the upside, however, the location is extremely convenient, the staff could not have been nicer, more helpful or friendlier and it is a very good value compared to other properties in the area. Plus, there was plenty of heat and hot water -- which we needed the weekend we were there! If you're looking for simple, clean, inexpensive, no-frills accommodations in the Loon Mountain area, then Parker's is for you.

• Stayed January 2005
12 Thank nigoleta
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 30, 2004

Our kids rate the Parker as their favorite place, short of perhaps resorts we have stayed. Great value, friendly, clean, well furnished rooms, things for the kids to do (equipment to borrow, game room, small pool, jacuzzi), gas grills/tables/BBQ equipment to borrow, and small enough that the kids can run around in back and parents don't have to worry about them. The location is great too, with woods in back, close to Lincoln/Woodstock, Franconia notch, and Cannon and the eastern slopes beyond.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 20, 2004

Hello everyone. Parkers is a great place to stay and beautiful views of the white mts. They are very helpful with there guests. I have been going there now about over four years and sometimes twice in one year. They are clean neat and if you ask for anything there are there to give it to you. Prices you cant beat anywhere. We usually get the rooms with a kitchen and fireplace and they are roomie and really nice cozy also. They have been doing alot of up keep on the rooms which is great. Ken one of the people who work in the office is a great guy to deal with nice friendly and OJ is also. I love it also cause my husband and I snowmobile and we can just park everything right out back and take off right from there to get on corridor 11. I will keep on going to Parkers until my husband and I decide when we are moving up north someday. So try parkers motel if you have not try it already. I really recommend it highly. Pray for snow snow snow this year 2005. See ya soon Ken and oj. Manny Gail Hunter we cant forget him.

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Vermont
Reviewed October 26, 2004

Definitely a good place to stay. The price is extremely reasonable, although not a new property it is quite clean and very well maintained.

3 Thank VermontDancing_Bear