“Just what you'd want!”

and 1 more site!
Parkers Motel
Ranked #18 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Parker's is literally the closest motel to Franconia Notch; the park entrance and Flume Gorge are next door!
I've stayed here with my family (including my dogs) at least 3 times so far, and always enjoy it! Again, the location is SO convenient and scenic; no need to leave "The Notch" to head back to your hotel. Everything is clean and very well maintained. They're pet friendly!, which is very important for me. Prices are very reasonable, even during peak seasons. The property is nicely landscaped... lots of trees, flowers, & a large grassy field in back. BBQ grill, picnic tables, and a nice dog-friendly field are available. A/C in every room, and nice large windows for light. Another perk for staying here is that they offer the Woodward's meal plans, so even if you don't stay at Woodward's (just down the street) you can enjoy their great food! Looking forward to another great time this fall!

Room Tip: The rooms on the left side of the building (I believe #s 1-6) are more spacious and offer convenient...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Ive never had a better experience. The clerk mapped out stored, resteraunts, and sites to see for us. He told us about things going on in the area. Im so glad thats where we stayed, not sure if we would have gotten the same treatment at one of tje bigger resort hotels. Definitely going to be staying there again!

• Stayed: February 2014
2  Thank novenheavy
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Parker's was convenient to the ski slopes and it provided a place to lay your head at night. We were able to bring our boxer for $10 extra dollars, and we were able to get late check out for a small fee as well. Ken and Roger were both very pleasant and provided maps and recommendations of the area. Was it luxury? No. But it was good for what we needed.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Valie03
Reviewed January 28, 2014

After a day at Loon Mountain in December, the starter on my relatively new car died at a local gas station. It was about 8pm and the nearest auto shop was closed. I was stranded 130 miles from home and with my AAA plus, I would still be out about $100 dollars. After calling around, it figured it would be cheaper to spend the night and have the car fixed in the morning. After a recommendation from a local, we got a ride to Parkers and got an excellent rate for the night. To our surprise, for what we paid, the room was twice as big as my girlfriend and I had expected. The beds were comfortable, the heat worked excellently and the showers were hot. The rough night was eased by our great stay. A few weeks later my girlfriend and I decided to spend the night in Lincoln so that we could take our time getting up the next day for another trip to Loon Mountain. We booked our room again with Ken and despite calling to book on a busy night, Ken again gave us a great rate. The room this time was about the size we expected the first time, but the visit was just as comfortable and pleasant. I've stayed in the area a few times, and unless there are no vacancies, I will continue to stay at Parkers. Thanks again Ken. Thery.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Thery N
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Service was great and room was clean. Shower was a bit old but it worked better than many I have rented. The main concern is that they record your credit card number, expire date and cvs code on your reservation card and KEEP it. I will have to cancel my card while driving home tomorrow. They even had this on a voucher for a greatly discounted lift tickets that we were supposed to give to the ski areas so we could get our tickets. This is very disturbing.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Every hotel has to keep your registration card on file, but I highly doubt the hand write your entire credit card, exp date, and ccv#, on that card. Basically if someone stole that card, your credit card would be going on a nice shopping spree! Front desk says they keep it on file for 7 years, normal for registration card, but gives me some worries about my credit card and any one touching that card for the next 7 years!!

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Staff4073
mahmood a, Owner at Parkers Motel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Parkers Motel in business since 1970 .We never had one guest ever compalin about there credit card charges. Under the IRS rule every business in the United State have to keep all
there business transaction for 7 years for audit purpose.
All credit card transaction are kept in a secure place once the guest checks out .
Showing a reservation card to get $30 discount on Waterville Valley ski Ticket is a
policy of Waterville Valley Resort Not Parkes Motel.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

In all fairness Staff was very friendly.I do not know what the other rooms are like but the one we were in was not in the best shape. It smelled like stall Beer or something. The carpet was so dirty that our sock were dirty from walking on it. The bathroom was clean but old in nature and there was no toileties or hair dryer. Two towels for two people, if you wanted more you had to walk to the office and ask for more. Wouldn't it be easier to put four in the room. Most people use two towels IE woman washing her hair! Furniture was very old and rustic. The bed! Now let me tell you I have never slept on a worst one. The pillows were so flat I had to fold in half to get anythig from it. Mattress should be burnt! I have never had such a back ache in the morning that I did from that nights restless sleep as I kept waking because of the bed. I guess you get what you pay for but I went on the reviews 8.2??? where did that come from, Did they pay some one to write them. My guess is if you are trying to save money for more trip then you will be at the right place but if you really want comfort then check somewhere else.

Room Tip: My tip is don't go on reviews. Pay a few more bucks and do better!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple