“I wouldn't stay there!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Green Village Cabins
Warwick, RI
“I wouldn't stay there!”
Reviewed August 1, 2009

The cabins are very cute. However, I had a rather unpleasant encounter with the female owner of Green Village Cabins. I was staying at another establishment along the Pemi and walking my dog (Green Village does not allow pets). My dog was sniffing a telephone pole in front of Green Village Cabins and the lady yells to me--hey, I plant grass there and there is a fine for letting your dog urinate on other people's property. Usually, telephone poles are not located on people's property. In any case, it is difficult to control where a male dog urinates. I was walking in the street so that he would only go on poles and trees. I have been vacationing in the White Mountains for 30 years and have encountered only very nice people. She is not one and for this reason I would not recommend staying at Green Village Cabins--especially if you are a responsible animal owner and lover.

Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
N_h_Jeeper, Owner at Green Village Cabins, responded to this review, May 19, 2010
In response to this review....This is a beautiful area for all of us to walk. I think its wonderful that people can bring thier pets on vacation too, however if there is not a designated area at the establishment where you stay for your pet to do thier duty you should at least have the respect for the neighboring establishments who also work hard to keep thier properties neat and clean, who don't take pets, to control where your pet goes and pick up the mess instead of leaving it as this person did which is why I notice her, before they proceeded back and her dog sniffed and lifted its leg at the grass and flowers that are planted around the telephone pole in my yard. I'm sure even loving responsible pet owners would'nt appriciate this in thier yards either.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
merrimack
Reviewed February 22, 2008

Have stayed here the last few years summer and winter with my family. Cabins are very cozy and clean. Owners are very friendly. Love the porches overlooking the river. Children love watching for animals. Also loved the bonfire pit they have and being able to hang out with others.
Close distance to the water park and many hiking trails. We will be back!

Stayed July 2007
new hampshire
Reviewed February 22, 2008

My boyfriend and I go to green village cabins every summer and winter for vacation. The place is great, we stay in the same cabin everytime. We fall asleep to the peaceful sound of the river right behind our window. The owners are cool, its a nice get away in our own little house,beds are comfy and the cabin is always clean.Recommended for anyone

• Liked — everything within a few miles
  • Disliked — can't think of any
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Auburn NH
Reviewed February 21, 2008

If you want a great place to stay and ride, this is the place to do it.
The trails are right there and the owners went with us for a ride to show us some trails you would never find on your own. After a nice long ride to twin mountain and back we went to our cabin and lit a nice fire in the fireplace and opened a bottle of wine and just relaxed. We can't wait to come back durring school vacation with the kids.

Great thanks to Dave and Patty

Stayed January 2008
N_h_Jeeper, Owner at Green Village Cabins, responded to this review, May 21, 2010
Happy you enjoyed yourselves. We enjoy very much what this area has to offer so it's great when we can go out with our guests and show them places and things it's taken us awihle to find as well as experiencing the new.