“AWESOME Place!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Green Village Cabins
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at the Green Village Cabins and had a great experience!! The cabin was so clean and bright! It had just the right amount of rustic-ness for my husband and all the amenities for me!! We stayed for 2 nights the week of the 4th of July. We wanted a 3rd night but it was not available. We booked our trip late for a last minute get-away, so we weren't surprised. We had to stay at another (very local) place that had availability for our 3rd night, and missed Green Village SO MUCH!! We kept comparing everything to them!! We will definitely be making a trip back there in the winter and next summer and plan on bringing our friends to rent cabins as well. The owners were so friendly, laid back, and accommodating! We were very happy with everything at Green Village Cabins!!!

Room Tip: If you're looking to eat in and cook more than go out, one of the cabins with a kitchenette woul...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen P
There are newer reviews for Green Village Cabins

Reviewed May 23, 2013

This will be my 5th year staying here for the 4th of July week. There are 18 of us that stay here and absolutely love!! The cabins are great and the location is perfect. The owners are the greatest... they are very friendly and accommodating. I never want to leave when it's time to go home. Can't wait to go back in 6 weeks!!! I highly recommend this place!!!! :)

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We keep coming back to these cozy little cabins. I think most of the cabins up north close up for the winter, but not Green Village. They are RIGHT ON the Pemi river and offer real wood burning fireplaces in most of the cabins. The owners are very conscientious about the place and are always making improvements, fixing up this and that. We like cabin 7, which has a stove and full-sized fridge. We like to sit by the large picture window and watch the river. I can't imagine why anyone would want to stay in a boring motel room when you could stay in a cozy cabin instead.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank likes2goaway
Reviewed February 13, 2013

We stayed there for a night and loved it. Got a cozy, charming cabin for a very reasonable price. The owners were very nice, accommodating, and friendly. The cabin was also very nice with a full kitchen, comfie sofa, and TV in addition to the bedroom. We stayed in Feb after a fairly large squall, so we didn't use the porch at all. It looked lovely though and are hoping to get time off in the summer to come back.

Overall a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Shocked at the way they treated me. I offered to rent all of their cabins for a holiday weekend and was told that is fine. When I called back hours later they told me that some of their cabins were not available as they would be rented to returning customers. I express my frustration with their business choice is and then was denied renting any of them. My group is all police officers 50 and older and retired we will take our business elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank bigdrills
jeepers_8, Owner at Green Village Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

We try to be fair with the choices we make for our business. This initial call was an inquiry regarding our cabins and the number of guests each would accommodate to organize a large group of police officers and their families for the Memorial Day weekend in which they would need additional lodging elsewhere to fit their whole group as well as children where we now only accommodate adults. After this call I felt it only fair to contact a few of our guests who have stayed with us for the past 10 years in which 3 of the cabins were reserved. The following day when I received a call back, I explained that 3 of the cabins were unavailable and was told they didn't like the policies of the other place that was contacted and wanted to reserve all nine of our cabins and thought they could fit everyone together and now this would not work out for them. I apologized and suggested a couple of other places which was not wanted. I did also follow up by sending an email with the few names of lodging that were larger and would be able to accommodate the whole group. The following day I was contacted again with an apology and wanting to reserve the rest of the available cabins. I apologized again and told them we were unable to accommodate their group. I was in no way the rude one. Unfortunately in this case the poor customer service was really just not getting what they wanted. I did give them the info they needed with adult guest count, took into consideration other guests of 10 years, also sent them info to help them find a larger place to keep their group together and stuck to my own policy which I would think they would understand that policies applies to everyone the same. I'm sorry for their frustration but I'm sure in the end they will be much happier all together. .

Reviewed October 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I just stayed at Green Village for 5 nights and must say that it was a great stay. The cabins are very cozy and clean, the owners are incredibly friendly, and the sight and sounds of the river are amazing! As I said, the cabins are very clean, have screened in porches on the river, a great fire place, small (but comfortable) bathrooms, and even have a grill outside for cooking or having a small fire along with picnic tables and lounges. Yes, these cabins are located on a busy street but with the sounds of the river, you would never know it, plus, having the street right there makes it very accessible to getting anywhere and everywhere. Parking is a breeze with spots directly in front of the cabins (often times hard to find at other places). The only reason I'm giving this place a 4 instead of a 5 is because I found the bed to be a bit too hard and the bathroom door didn't shut, other than that, I'd say the stay was perfect and I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather R
jeepers_8, Owner at Green Village Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2013

Just to say thank you, glad you enjoyed your stay and let you know since your last stay the bedding has been changed and the bathroom door has been fixed. Being on the river and having no foundations we get alot of settling so things need readjusting once in awhile. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed 1 night here and it was so nice! The owners (I'm assuming) were so nice and friendly, even brought a little light out for us while we were grilling in the dark. It was very clean and peaceful, and We loved the river in the back of the cabin. Anyone with a poor review of this place is clearly very hard to please! It was awesome, we enjoyed our stay very much! Thank you :)

• Stayed: October 2012