nice place but give me a break when you spend $400.00 a night you would think they would give you a liitle something for your money
(this is what my 12 year old daughter has to say about the hotel) I think the hotel was the best! The tubing was my favorite.The skating rink was to small and there was snow all over it and it was to bumpy.I also enjoyed the cross country skiing and snowshoeing threw the woods. The gift shop outside was really fun to shop in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, NH - White Mountains