The Club is 2+ miles from Lincoln. For ski season, the Club is located next to the lifts and slopes. Check-in was quick, had covered parking, mid-week housekeeping service. Due to season and upcoming maintenance, the restaurant was closed. Gym was well equipped and heated indoor pool area looked well kept.
Lincoln is a small town with more timeshares, restaurants, grocery store and shops. It is well situated to take advantage of the White Mountains. You are on the main part of the Kancamagus Hwy which has many hiking trails and several waterfalls such as Sabbaday Falls which I recommend. Headed North on I-93/Hwy 3 are the Basin with cascades and falls, the Flume Gorge with its boardwalk through gorges and 2 covered bridges, Clark’s Trading Post and the Hobo RR, Falling Waters trail, Franconia Notch State Park, and Canon Mtn Ski area with Gondola ride to the top in offseason. Just past I93 on the forgotten side of the Kancamagus Hwy are several more hikes, waterfalls and the Lost River attraction.
About 30 miles east are Conway and N Conway which have many shops and restaurants, the Conway Scenic RR, Cathedral Ledge, and more waterfalls as well as Mt Washington to the north.
The timeshare unit was a 1 bdrm 6/4 with a full kitchen and was a surprise. You entered one door off the hallway and then had a door to both the right and left that you used your key card for. One side was a bedroom and bath with a desk and a love seat…..good size and well furnished. The other side was the full kitchen (well equipped), dining area, and living area with a bath….it had 2 sofas and 2 murphy beds (one of which folded down on the small sofa). Each side had a TV as well as its own thermostat. Overall it was very nice, gave us plenty of room and would work well with 4 people.
Trash was left in the hallway for p/u and there was a washer/dryer at the end of the hallway…you pay. There was a mid-week housekeeping visit which is nice for a timeshare. Everything was well kept and maintained. The staff, especially Jeff, was friendly and responded quickly to help with questions or problems. Activities at the resort were light due to the season.
We were very happy with the unit, the staff and would return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, NH - White Mountains