I stayed at the Mountain Club from 2/9-2/14 2013. When I first called I was greeted very pleasantly by Melissa in reservations. I could tell right away that from the friendly tone in her voice that my stay was getting off to a great start. Melissa was very helpful and informative as I wasn't sure where I would be staying that night, and a lot of the hotels in the area were sold out due to the influx of people coming to Loon for the excellent skiing conditions. She found me a room, and I liked the accommodations so much, that I extended my trip a few more days. Each day I worked with Melissa, Amanda, Cassie, Stacey, Brad, Chris, Kim, and Scott in finding me the best accommodations I've ever encountered. I travel frequently for business; staying in places from The Lodge in Vail, to the Stardust in South Lake Tahoe. Nothing compares to the experience I had at the Mountain club. Each staff member from Mike Simons who manages resevations; to the ladies that run the spa: Andrea, Stacey, and Ruth was extremely helpful and courteous. Also, the houseman from Ghostbuster Mike, to all the cleaning staff was exceptional. I had the pleasure of meeting the General Manager of the Hotel Jeff Mciver, and you can tell his staff is a representation of his personality, as everyone I encountered was very helpful, informative, and accommodating. I want to work here! (ha-ha). In terms of location, you can ski in ski out and enjoy a spa equipped with an outdoor hot tub, sauna, and steam room in each of the Men/Women's locker room; as well as manicures for the ladies, and massages for whoever. Kelly, and the whole staff in the Black Diamond Grill Lounge were exceptional. The guys in the Shred Shed; Joe, and Shawn are on top of their products and I bought a pair of Oakley googles which rule. The guys in the tunning shop: Tyler, Leaf, and steve also are awesome. Also the Paul Bunyon room with Leslie, Gunnar, and the rest of the staff. So bring your kids, bring your grandparents, and bring your good times, as this place knows how to put the F back in FUN!
Follow me at: kfly4000.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, NH - White Mountains