On Jan 10th we ventured to Loon Mountain for an overnight stay. As a prior customer we always have had pleasant experience's. Loon Mountain Club not only has easy access to Loon Mountain but the rooms are always clean and comfortable and the staff are always informative and courteous.
We did not arrive to our room until early evening only to find the heat was not working, nor was the phone. We ventured to the lobby and were quite please that within 10 minutes the manager, Mike Simons, came to respond. Having travelled often and as former consultant specializing in customer service...I was pleasantly surprised that not only did the manager of the facility respond..but did so quite promptly.
Mike aplogized for the inconvenience and informed us to venture to the hotel pub as appetizers and a round of drinks were on the facility... while the crew worked the issue. Mike, the bartender ( I know...both named Mike!), was great...quick round of drinks to warm us up and round of appetizers (good food!) as well. The manager, Mike Simons..returned in less than 30 minutes and informed us that bad news was such the heat could not be corrected but the good news...we were to be upgraded to a full suite located on the same floor so as not to inconvenience us. Our original booking was only for the standard King room..not the suite package!
And Mike Simons went one step further...we had planned a day of skiing /Spa the following day and he graciously allowed us to retain our room with a late stay checkout.. at no additional charge.
There is a Malayan Proverb that states, "One can pay back the loan of gold, but one dies forever in debt to those who are kind".
Mike went above and beyond the call of duty and with that gained not only our gratitude but we will always do our best to make Loon Mountain Club our NH destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, NH - White Mountains