I had just driven up from Boston for a Friday day of skiing. The skiing was so good I decided I would see if I could get a room and do it for a couple of more days. Loon Mountain Club had a great Ski & Stay package that was very reasonable. Cassie was great at the front desk checking me in and before I was even able to get to the elevator Mike Simons greeted me and welcomed me to Loon – he left me his card and told me if there was anything I needed don’t hesitate to give him a call.
I arrived to my room and what a pleasant surprise. A stunning view, private deck, spacious areas with over sized furniture, just the opposite that I was expecting. The piece de resistance was a hot tub in the bathroom. This made for an exceptional first hour of the morning during my stay.
Another great amenity is you step out of your room and on to the slopes – ski in and ski out access sure beats hauling your gear a half-mile to get to the lifts.
Kim was at the front desk first thing every morning with a freshly brewed cup of coffee waiting for me. The General Manager of the resort Jeff McIver has his workstation right in the resort lobby and it will be difficult for any guest to stay at Loon Mountain without having Jeff extend you a warm welcome, a sign of true hospitality. I had a delightful dinner at The Black Diamond Restaurant; again I was pleasantly surprised at the exceptional quality of the food and service. The only other time I have had fine dining like this at a ski resort was at Deer Valley and this was every bit as good. Everything about The Loon Mountain Club was outstanding and I can highly recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacationer's paradise, the beauty, hospitality and convenience of The Mountain Club on Loon is unrivaled. Nestled at the base of New Hampshire's most popular ski resort, The Mountain Club on Loon offers a delightful array of amenities and activities on-site or within a very short walk. Here you will find a luxurious spa and health club, two delightful dining options, and refreshing pool and hot tub. There's also a covered parking garage available so there's no need to worry about your vehicle during your vacation. While staying at The Mountain Club on Loon, awe-inspiring views will make your everyday world a distant memory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Mountain Club On Loon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mountain Club On Loon Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Hotel On Loon
- Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Mountain Club Loon
- Mountain Club On Loon Lincoln, NH - White Mountains