We had our Daughters Wedding here on June 21, 2008. They are so accommodating with everything from the setting up to decorating, rehearsal, appointments (hair, make-up, etc.), our guest accommodations, the DJ. Our events co-ordinator Heidi Larson is amazing! She kept everything on schedule and was there for anything you could possilbly need. We had the wedding outside at the Gazebo and it rained in the morning but thankfully the sun came out around noon and the wedding was at 3:30. They had to set up all the chairs last minute and they did a wonderful job. We of course could have used an indoor room that they have available just in case of inclement weather. The food is phenomenal we had the buffet and they made sure that everyone had more than enough to eat. The resort is a great place for any occasion but this is the perfect place for a wedding the pictures all came out beautiful with the lovely background of the resort there is not one bad picture inside or out as the banquet rooms have floor to ceiling windows and the lovely grounds of the resort shows indoors as well. The staff at the Indian Head are exceptional they go above & beyond. They have a shuttle service for any guests that are not staying at the hotel and would shuttle our guest from area hotels to the resort at any time. I truly can not put in words what a exceptional wonderful place/staff this is! We are booking this years stay there for our daughters anniversary and we have 30 of the guests returning with us. Everyone had such a nice time and can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains