All of the staff we dealt with were very friendly. Sadie at the bar was very nice. (There wasn't much to do in the area at all except for driving around, going to the movies, and hiking in the snow. Pretty much all of the ski resorts were closed down.) Our poor planning of course when just wanting a few nights away from home on a whim. The room was very clean and the view from the balcony was nice. There were marks on the carpet in our room from an iron. Someone literally just set it on the carpet and melted it, which looked a little trashy. The food was very good. A little disappointed that the restaurant was only open one of the nights we were there. (closed on Monday and Tuesday) that was a little inconveniencing considering we were supposed to have breakfast included with our stay 1 morning, and then after driving around for about an hour we were finally able to find a restaurant that was actually opened to get breakfast before we went home. We were awoken around 7:30am one morning to a child running back and forth on the front porch in front of the doors, that was very noise because you could hear and feel the porch shake while in bed. Also when trying to use the outdoor hot tub we walked outside to see a couple heavily making out and displaying PDA that probably should have been done in the room they paid for. That made us a little uncomfortable and we went back inside and used the indoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and Evoline ltd so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains