The building is older, but the bed was super comfortable and the room was clean. The paddle boats were a lot of fun and our daughter greatly enjoyed the pool. They had fireworks over the lake that night. Very good show. I would of given them five stars except we ate breakfast in the restaurant. It was $10.99 a person, we were very disappointed. The waffles were soggy, there wasn't much selection. My husband and I both felt sick afterwards. The waitress was horrible. She didn't show up till about ten minutes after we started eating. She never asked to refill our coffee at all and was no where to be found during most of our meal. We had to wait over fifteen mins just for the check. They weren't that busy and she didn't have many tables. I absolutely loved our stay except for the dining experience. I would defiantly recommend the hotel to a friend. It was also the best deal in the area. We spent a night last year at the EconoLodge up the road and spent way more on the room and they didn't have any of the extras.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains