From the moment you park your car, its time relax. Leave the city behind and get lost in the charm that is The Indian Head. If you have time to watch tv..its there for you...If you want to just sit by the pool ...you can do that.
The staff at the front desk for most welcoming, knowledgable. Always willing to give a recommendation for somewhere to eat. The hotel also offers a meal plan for families..so they have it all covered..all you have to do is relax and enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains