We stayed here in February 2013, and the kids had a blast. I have to agree with the other reviews that this is more of a motel than a resort, but for young kids, they loved it. You definitely want to stay on the 2nd floor--we were on the first floor and the noise above us was unbearable. My kids spent hours in the outdoor heated pool, which was definitely the highlight of our stay. They have a nice lounge and had a band playing on the weekend, and they had a clown and ice cream social for the kids. We ate at the restaurant but the food wasn't that good, and was overpriced. We didn't do the meal plan, and after eating there for dinner one night, we didn't go back...Make sure that you get a room on the same side of the street as the pool (and get a room on the top floor).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains