We decided to stay over night at Indian Head resort because of the Indoor outdoor pools for the kids and the Sauna for me. I would not venture to call this hotel a resort, but rather a nice Motel. It has Motel style rooms (I heard the neighbors both on the side of me and above me all too well). You need to go outside in order to get to and from the pool/game area, which can be cold in the snow. When I wanted to use the sauna to dry off in the women's locker room, it was broken. That was not mentioned when I checked in.
Room was clean and decent. Kids had a great time in the pool and game room.
I don't think I would go back, at least not in the winter....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains