We stayed two nights in mid-October. I thought that the check-in time of 4:00 was a little late, but we arrived at 3:00 & they were able to give us a room after checking in with housekeeping. We stayed across the street from the main motel in a Notch View room. The room was very large with a king & a full size bed. You could tell it had been updated a bit with tile in the bathroom & newer fixtures ... a large sink & counter inside the bathroom as well as outside of the bathroom. The beds were comfortable and overall the room was very clean. The 50" plasma TV was great (had to watch the football game on Sunday).
The only meal we had at the hotel was breakfast & it was just ok. We had a better breakfast down the street (Longhorn) for about the same price.
The resort is in a great location ... very close to many attractions in the White Mountains. I would definately stay there again in the same type of room. I would find another place to eat, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New Hampshire's White Mountains at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park and Scenic Byway. 100 Open Year Round Resort Units and 50 Seasonal Cottages. Profile Dining room voted "Best Restaurant" in 2010 & 2011 Best of Chefs competition. All lodging features scenic views and 50" HDTV with over 60 HD channels. Heated Outdoor Pool and Hot Spa open all winter. Paddle boating and Stocked Trout Fishing in our private Shadow Lake. One of the area's largest Gift Shops features Old Man of the Mountain items, NH souvenirs, Native American craft work, toys, jewelry and more. Close to area attractions, tax free outlet shopping and thousands of miles of outdoor adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Indian Head Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Head Hotel Lincoln
- Indian Head Motel
- Indian Head Resort Lincoln, NH - White Mountains