We spent a week at the Village of Loon Mountain in late September. We stayed in a 1 bedroom unit. Check in was a breeze as the resort was vacated for the N.H. Highland games the afternoon we checked in. Everyone we encountered throughout the week at the front desk was very friendly and accomodating. Yes it is a hassle that there is no computer available to print out boarding passes, etc., but the young lady at the front desk took my Southwest reservation # and printed out my boarding passes in a matter of minutes. They are in the process of making wi-fi available in the units and putting a computer work station in for guests so this area will improve. The resort itself is older, but the facilities were great. Our condo was clean and comfortable. King size bed, 2 large flat screen t.v.'s with plenty of channel options, large bathroom area, full-size kitchen, fireplace, and small balcony. Housekeeping and maintenance were visible throughout the week and accessible when needed. The recreational facilities were great. Plenty of tennis courts, a basketball court, playground, both indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, sauna, workout room, and game room. Though the pool area is operated independently from the resort, we had no issues whatsoever and the workers were friendly and helpful as well. This is a beautiful area of the White Mountains of New Hamphire. The town of Lincoln had everything we needed throughout our stay and our drives along the Kancamangus Highway and throughout the White Mountains were outstanding. Our stay was peaceful, relaxing, and invigorating. We would return to stay here again without hesitation or reservation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Village of Loon Mountain is a resort located directly across the road from Loon Mountain Ski area. With comfortable condominium-style units, gas fireplaces in every unit, free WIFI, balconies, and full kitchens, The Village of Loon is an amazing mountain escape. There are also many amenities including: Two indoor pools, two outdoor pools (summer), multiple hot tubs, sauna, business center, fitness center, ice skating rink (winter) and 12 tennis courts (summer). During the winter there is a complimentary ski shuttle that drops off right at the slopes. Relax in comfort and spaciousness at The Village of Loon Mountain! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Village Of Loon Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Of Loon Mountain Hotel Lincoln
- Village Of Loon Mountain Lincoln
- Loon Mountain Village
- The Village Of Loon Mountain Lincoln, NH - White Mountains