“Decent, has potential.”
Review of One Love Brewery

One Love Brewery
Ranked #13 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed October 23, 2016

Went here for dinner. It wasn't very busy ,and the reviews were not that great that we had seen. We wanted to like it, Surprised that they didn't have there own beer on tap, but it sounds like they are still getting up and running. We had basically fish and chips. It was decent, but not especially memorable. The service was excellent, and the beer was actually very good too. Nice atmosphere.

Jennifer R, Owner at One Love Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2016

Thank you Pam B for your review. Our Kolsch is back on tap, we appreciate your understanding of the brewery still being in build out. We will be up and running soon! Please stop in next time your in the area.

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Food was real good but service could have been a little better. Not a real brewery yet but they said they haven't finished that part yet. Atmosphere fun

Thanks for your review, we appreciate it! The brewery is close to being up and running, a few key things left. Please stop back in next time your in town.
Cheers,

Reviewed October 18, 2016

I was looking for a quick place to eat with pescatarian options and this fit the bill. I had a delicious salmon wrap. The fries were ordinary. The service was acceptable. This brewpub was nothing special but my wrap was good so I would eat here again.

Hi buttonwoodbrook, thank you for your review. I am glad we fit the bill for your dietary needs, we look forward to seeing you again!
Cheers,

Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner with a party of 7 adults. It was quiet at the restaurant. The waiter took our drink and appetizer order and served it in a timely manner. It went down hill rapidly from there. We waited over an hour for our food. When it did arrive it was cold, with the wrong sides. The waiter offered fix the mistakes, but failed to come through.

I won't be going back, ever.

1  Thank Brian L

Hi Brian, I apologize for your experience at One Love. Please send me a PM, we would love to offer you a discount to come back and try us again.

Reviewed October 13, 2016

I enjoyed my dinner--the salmon, but the service was quite slow. It was not busy while I was there, but the wait staff could not be any slower. It was almost as if they were not enthusiastic about serving us. If I had to choose, I would go back to the Gypsy Cafe again.

Hi Tallscorpio, I apologize for the service being slow, this is something we are working very hard to correct. I am glad you enjoyed the salmon, we are rolling out our new fall menu this week. If you are in the area again soon, please stop in and see the changes we are making.