“Food great, not a real brewery yet,service and little shaky”
Review of One Love Brewery

One Love Brewery
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
Hartford, Connecticut
“Food great, not a real brewery yet,service and little shaky”
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Food was real good but service could have been a little better. Not a real brewery yet but they said they haven't finished that part yet. Atmosphere fun

Visited October 2016
Jennifer R, Owner at One Love Brewery, responded to this review, November 4, 2016
Thanks for your review, we appreciate it! The brewery is close to being up and running, a few key things left. Please stop back in next time your in town.
Cheers,

Pepperell, MA
“Good lunch”
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I was looking for a quick place to eat with pescatarian options and this fit the bill. I had a delicious salmon wrap. The fries were ordinary. The service was acceptable. This brewpub was nothing special but my wrap was good so I would eat here again.

• Visited October 2016
Hi buttonwoodbrook, thank you for your review. I am glad we fit the bill for your dietary needs, we look forward to seeing you again!
Cheers,
“Bad Night”
Reviewed October 14, 2016 via mobile

Went to dinner with a party of 7 adults. It was quiet at the restaurant. The waiter took our drink and appetizer order and served it in a timely manner. It went down hill rapidly from there. We waited over an hour for our food. When it did arrive it was cold, with the wrong sides. The waiter offered fix the mistakes, but failed to come through.

I won't be going back, ever.

1 Thank Brian L
Hi Brian, I apologize for your experience at One Love. Please send me a PM, we would love to offer you a discount to come back and try us again.
San Bruno, California
“Good food, but inadequate service”
Reviewed October 13, 2016

I enjoyed my dinner--the salmon, but the service was quite slow. It was not busy while I was there, but the wait staff could not be any slower. It was almost as if they were not enthusiastic about serving us. If I had to choose, I would go back to the Gypsy Cafe again.

• Visited October 2016
Hi Tallscorpio, I apologize for the service being slow, this is something we are working very hard to correct. I am glad you enjoyed the salmon, we are rolling out our new fall menu this week. If you are in the area again soon, please stop in and see the changes we are making.
Monticello, Minnesota
“Poor customer service ”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

The hostess could not have been ruder , the service was so, so slow. We only had drinks, we were planning on eating there but we couldn't give this place any more business than a few drinks. Disappointed in the attitudes

Hi Patti3490,
I am sorry you felt the hostess had a bad attitude. I would love to hear more details on your experience. If you have time, my email is jennifer@onelovebrewery.com.
Thanks,