“Good food, but inadequate service”
Review of One Love Brewery

One Love Brewery
Ranked #13 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
San Bruno, California
“Good food, but inadequate service”
Reviewed October 13, 2016

I enjoyed my dinner--the salmon, but the service was quite slow. It was not busy while I was there, but the wait staff could not be any slower. It was almost as if they were not enthusiastic about serving us. If I had to choose, I would go back to the Gypsy Cafe again.

• Visited October 2016
Jennifer R, Owner at One Love Brewery, responded to this review, November 4, 2016
Hi Tallscorpio, I apologize for the service being slow, this is something we are working very hard to correct. I am glad you enjoyed the salmon, we are rolling out our new fall menu this week. If you are in the area again soon, please stop in and see the changes we are making.

Monticello, Minnesota
“Poor customer service ”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

The hostess could not have been ruder , the service was so, so slow. We only had drinks, we were planning on eating there but we couldn't give this place any more business than a few drinks. Disappointed in the attitudes

Visited October 2016
Hi Patti3490,
I am sorry you felt the hostess had a bad attitude. I would love to hear more details on your experience. If you have time, my email is jennifer@onelovebrewery.com.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a brewery ”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

While the food was good- it is not a brewery!! We were hoping to sample some new brews and were very disappointed to find that their brewery was not operational, and they had no idea when it would be. The food was okay, but I prefer the Gypsy Cafe!

Visited April 2016
1 Thank Joyce N
Hi Joyce,
We are truly working hard on getting that brewery operational. It's not so much we have no idea when we will be operational, we are waiting for the Federal license to be released, then we will be licensed to brew. We do have our kolsch style beer on tap, that we have brewed at Great North Brewery in Manchester. Please check out our progress on FB.
New Haven, Connecticut
“Oktoberfest fun with a five star selection”
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Swung by after loon mountains Oktoberfest. We were pleasantly surprised by the beer selection including several gluten free options. The staff are friendly, the food is tasty & seasonal and the view of the mountain/fall foliage is spectacular. Stop by this place won't disappoint.

Visited October 2016
Thanks Diana,
We appreciate the kind words! I hope you enjoyed the Oktoberfest festival, please stop back in next time your in town. We are rolling out some amazing new winter specials and currently have our kolsch style beer on tap.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 6, 2016

We love the happy hour however we like the food more. They have an amazing carpaccio and tuna stack. We always without fail order the carpaccio. My husband is on a cardiac diet and he can satisfy his carnivore craving without compromising his diet restrictions. I hope they keep this on the menu because thats what keeps us comming in. Nobody else in Lincoln or the area serves carpaccio. We are frequent diner members of Abe and Louie's in Boston and One Love is superior regarding carpaccio.

• Visited September 2016
Hi Jean,
Thank you for your review, we sincerely appreciate your business. We are rolling out the new winter specials this week. The carpaccio is absolutely staying. Thank you for the kind words and compliments!
Cheers,