“"Thunderbird Lounge is Prime!"”

Profile Dining Room at Indian Head Resort
Ranked #31 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Family get together at The Indian Head Resort last night.
Prime Rib perfect and Ryans Margarita's as well!
Entertainment in the Lounge was really fun!!
Saw an awesome Lightening storm coming through the Notch.
Fantastic Views, great food, terrific friendly service who could ask for more!!
Celtics and RedSox too!
Thanx!

Reviewed March 6, 2012

We enjoyed our time climbing the tower with our kids and were very inpressed with their recent renovations.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

All of our food was cooked to perfection. We visited for a late lunch and they were very busy getting ready for a huge function that night so we had to sit in a section off from the bar but the view sure made up for it. As busy as they where they made sure we where content all through our meal and even went out of there way.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

We stayed at the Indian Head Resturant for a Weekend and had a blast! I have 4 kids and there was so much to do we didn't have to pay a fortune to go other places my kids loved it!
and the Food! I don't know what others are talking about but Everything We ate Both nights was amazing. The Prime Rib was SO GOOD, it was so full of flavor and melt in your mouth. I had Bruschetta for an appetizer and it was wonderful. I was so full I brought my dessert back to my room, Key LIme PIe, I wish I had do they sell them I would have brought a whole pie home
The service was so accomadating and Friendly. I am sorry I don't understand some of these reviews are you guys sure you ate at the Indian Head??? Seriously!

Reviewed August 6, 2010

This is not my personal cup of tea. I didn't care for this large open dark cafeteria type banquet hall that looks like a lunch room with red carpet. The food was bland, but, they gave you a lot which some people find a huge huge plus. They also bring you tons of extra sour cream with a smile if asked so this can be a huge plus if one is so inclined as well. I find this boring as a mud fence, but, for a family with large amounts of small children this might work out very well. They also have a giant gift shop to entertain ADD children before and after dinner so I have to comment this this might entertain certain dining groups. I

1  Thank stormyNewHampshire