“Great Food, Wonderful View” 5 of 5 bubbles

Profile Dining Room at Indian Head Resort
Ranked #24 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Curwensville, Pennsylvania
“Great Food, Wonderful View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

All of our food was cooked to perfection. We visited for a late lunch and they were very busy getting ready for a huge function that night so we had to sit in a section off from the bar but the view sure made up for it. As busy as they where they made sure we where content all through our meal and even went out of there way.

• Visited September 2011

Lisbon, New Hampshire
“MY NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2010

We stayed at the Indian Head Resturant for a Weekend and had a blast! I have 4 kids and there was so much to do we didn't have to pay a fortune to go other places my kids loved it!
and the Food! I don't know what others are talking about but Everything We ate Both nights was amazing. The Prime Rib was SO GOOD, it was so full of flavor and melt in your mouth. I had Bruschetta for an appetizer and it was wonderful. I was so full I brought my dessert back to my room, Key LIme PIe, I wish I had do they sell them I would have brought a whole pie home
The service was so accomadating and Friendly. I am sorry I don't understand some of these reviews are you guys sure you ate at the Indian Head??? Seriously!

New Hampshire
“Large banquet hall with heaps of sour cream if requested”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2010

This is not my personal cup of tea. I didn't care for this large open dark cafeteria type banquet hall that looks like a lunch room with red carpet. The food was bland, but, they gave you a lot which some people find a huge huge plus. They also bring you tons of extra sour cream with a smile if asked so this can be a huge plus if one is so inclined as well. I find this boring as a mud fence, but, for a family with large amounts of small children this might work out very well. They also have a giant gift shop to entertain ADD children before and after dinner so I have to comment this this might entertain certain dining groups. I

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank stormyNewHampshire
Franconia, New Hampshire
“Caters to busses of people”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2009

Had dinner here with friends. Food was good but nothing unique...like it was prepared for serving many people quickly. Service was good and Server was busy and friendly.

If you're on a bus trip staying here, it will be fine but if you're looking for a place to dine in the area; there are plenty of other better bets.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Moultonboro, NH
“Worst meal of our entire lives”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2009

It was all we could do not to just pay for our mediocre iced tea and leave. Are they kidding? We have never, ever been so disappointed in food in our lives. We drove all the way up from Moultonboro to not eat! What they called a flaunta (10.99) was a dried up tortilla shell with a couple of sliced olives and a few shreds of cheese - literally! The "lobster" dish had frozen langostinos...all dripping in grease and smelled like bad fish. The turkey dinner looked fake with grey colored stuffing, the bread loaf was cold and dry, the coffee was not drinkable. I was the only one with anything edible (a cheeseburger). We were appalled at the food, the girl who served us was rude, and the atmosphere lacking anything. Please, please do not waste your money and eat here. You will leave hungry and angry.

1 Thank eccomi3