“we loved it and we will be back”
Review of Cozy Cabins

Cozy Cabins
Ranked #2 of 3 Lincoln B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stayed there for 2 nights .Joyce and her family were very pleasent . The cabin was cozy and very clean . Its location is perfect , kinda in the middle of everything that i wanted to check out. I took a trip up there this past weekend and stayed there again for one night and again no complaints ! I will be back in NH in october for 3 nights and yes , we will be staying at the Cozy Cabins!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank grego109r
There are newer reviews for Cozy Cabins

Reviewed September 7, 2010

I just stayed here this past weekend. We arrived on Saturday afternoon and was given a cabin. Upon entering the cabin, it smelled very musty and was right next to the office (which had their dog outside barking up a storm) . We asked if any other cabins were available and were told, originally, that she wasn't sure. Um hello you own the place you should know if you have all your cabins booked or not. She did get us a better cabin with a nice fire pit out back. A fire pit we weren't able to use due to their strictly enforced quiet/fire time. We went out for the day on Saturday and came back about 10 at night. As we were getting out of he car, one of the owners family members approached us and told us we had to be quiet as it was past 10. We were simply only talking amongst ourselves. As he walks away, we quietly made a comment that it was a little ridiculous that we could not even talk in a normal tone. This caused three men, including the owners husband to come over, chests puffed out, arms out in a threatening manner, in which the bigger bald one began to yell at us that if we didn't shut up and like it, that he would escort us off the property. Again I respect keeping your voice down, but we were told that we weren't allowed to talk or basically be outside after 10. I have never been to any place that quiet time wasn't simply turning off your radio, keeping your conversations quiet, but still be able to enjoy the beautiful night and enjoy your surroundings. Each night we were there we didn't get back in time to relax outside. Definitely a good place if you want to have a curfew/lights out time. Horrible if you want to feel threatened by the staff and be in bed every night at 10. And pretty ironic since, when we got yelled at, at 10:15, they had a fire going themselves, were sitting around it and we could hear them blabbing away.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank sobrien7899
NHCandlelady, Owner at Cozy Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2010

Cozy Cabins rules state : All campfires must be extinguished by 10:00 pm with water and that is not so much our rule, it is the rule of the Fire dept. and is stated right on our fire permit. We have always stood by our 10:00 pm quiet time policy, and will continue to do so. This however does not mean you must be in your cabin by 10:00 pm, it simply means you need to have your fire out and be respectuful of others around you. You cannot expect to come in well after 10 and make a lot of noise and not be asked to quiet down.The four of you young people stood not more than 12 -15 feet from your neighboring cabin's window, where there was toddlers sleeping and started to chit chat and laugh loudly, loud enough to be heard 100 feet away on the other side of the road. You were politely asked to quiet down because it was well after 10. One of the young men in your party waited for our employee to get back across the road, and then proceeded to start yelling rude remarks. We tried to ignore it but he just got louder, thats when the owner and another gentlman went over and told the four of you to quiet down and go into your cabin or he would have the police remove you from the property. We have many responsible adults who come here looking for a place to relax and enjoy, either as a couple a family or by themselves. Many of our guests have expressed how much they appreciate the peace and quiet they can experience here, as opposed to the party atmosphere of some establishments they have been to in the past. If you are looking for somewhere to cut loose this is probably not the place for you, and thats ok for you, it's just not ok for everyone.

Reviewed August 10, 2010

I stayed here with my family in cabin number 6 and my brother and his family stayed in cabin number 7. Now my sister in law had booked the cabins before hand and when I went online to check out the place and found these awful reviews. I have to say as soon as I got there I was pleasantly surprised. The cabins were very "cozy" and the owners were very nice. They don't claim to be a luxory resort. They're cabins for goodness sake, rustic cabins in fact. The location is great and the brook it very nice. I saw someone even complained about that. What is wrong with you people? You all need to learn to relax. It is a river and it's very nice. My children loved playing in it. I took a whole bunch of pictures and will have to come back at ome point and put them on here. We had a great time and look forward to going back. These cabins are very nice, as is the family that runs them. We had no poblems and would recommend it to any of our friends. Of course all my friends our normal people that know the difference between a weekend in a rustic cabin and a weekend in a luxory resort. If you're looking for a very pleasant vacation Cozy Cabins is pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank honeythebee
Reviewed September 22, 2009

If you are looking for a "cozy cabin," which to me is a secluded, woodsy, comfortable atmosphere, do not select these accommodations. While the actually cabin is kept clean, it is not furnished with anything that would make you feel comfortable. Outdated and uncomfortable bedding, warped kitchen utensils, and barely stable shower unit great you after a long day of hiking. Computer print outs of PicArt line the walls. Also there are the unwelcoming family who are supposed to be your hosts.If you are looking for a cheap place to stay but have no expectations, this is your place. However, each cabin is very close to each other and they located on a residential street which has people coming and going throughout the night. There are certainly nicer and FRIENDLIER places in the area.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2009

I have gone as far as to report this merchant to the Better Buisness in NH because I am so upset at the way I was treated along with my famiy. First off they are not welcoming at all if they are then it must be certain "looks" they don't like. The ENTIRE family was rude from day one with dirty looks and just plain attitudes like we own this your a guest and look away type deal. They have all these rules like no visitors etc but they can do whatever, whenever they want and their family and you are to just pay for this and shut up. They let their family use things that guest don't even know about and for kids that is hard to watch. I needed rest and relaxtion because I am sick and this place made me feel even worse if this is possible. Most of the cabins are on a side street and its more of a brook not a river and you can use things when they are not basicly. I asked around after a few days of this treatment and MANY MERCHANTS know or have heard of this family and cabins and NONE of it is good.
No visitors allowed but they come and go right through where you are eating and staying whenever they want. No Dogs or pets but theirs barks all day long loud and proud. That is just some of the great crap you can exspect from this place.
I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank KlBlondie
Reviewed September 10, 2009

Cozy Cabins are very unpleasant place to stay in- they are small, dirty and they really smell bad. I'm sure that the first two reviews were actually written by the owners.
If you want to enjoy, stay away from Cozy Cabins.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank dalida_09
Reviewed July 10, 2009

This is a great place to stay! My fiance and I have gone here every year for the last three years and will be staying here again next year! The cabins are the perfect size located on a small side street right across from Clark's Trading Post and close to everything else. Everything is always clean and the staff is always pleasant. There's a little BBQ area right next to the river to sit and relax. One of our favorite things to do is to sit on the screened in porch at night and wait to see any animals that may venture by.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple