“ZIPAWESOME!!”

Alpine Adventures Outdoor Recreation
More attraction details
Owner description: There are 21 zip-lines on 3 separate courses, the Thrillsville Aerial Challenge park, and Off-Road tours. Ziplines cover almost 3 miles of exhilaration through and above the treetops at heights of up to 250' above the forest floor. Platforms are 25' to 65' high in the trees and the zip-lines are 100' to 1600' long with speed that can reach 75 mph. Each Zipline tour includes an off-road truck ride to the top of the course. Additionally Off-Road tours are available to show of what our 6 wheel Swiss Army Pinzgauers can do and get the best access to views of the White Mountains. And don't forget the BigAirBag at our headquarters. Life is Short...Have more Fun!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Newport, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“ZIPAWESOME!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

It was the purpose for our trip and it could not have been more fun! 25th wedding anniversary and the wife and I decided to put a little adrenalin into the week-end. We were not disappointed. We did the medium course, had a blast, and are already making plans to do the Super course in the fall. Guides were OUTSTANDING! Really cannot say enough about the proffessionalism with which they do their jobs. Wife's first step off the first tree was a little tense, but after that she couldn't wait to get to the next one. Great job by all personnel. We'll be BACK!

• Hebrew first
Dover, NH
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I can't wait to go up again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

we decided to try zip-lining to celebrate our anniversary, and I am so glad that we did! The guides definitely knew their stuff, and I felt totally safe and comfortable in their hands. We did the Skyrider tour- 5 ziplines in all. it was an absolute blast!! We are going to go back up in the fall and do the Super Skyrider tour to see the fall foliage. Thanks to all the guides!

1 Thank masrn
Milford, Massachusetts, United States
“Zipped 3x already and planning the next zip adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2012

My husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary by doing the treetop zip line at Alpine Adventures and had such a blast, that we went back a year later with our daughter! Then we went again on our 22nd anniversary and again this past month for our 23rd! Plus we've booked another trip with our daughter for next month! Each time we went to a higher level of zip lining - doing the Super Skyrider this time...each time was more exciting than the last! The guides are incredible too - so friendly and knowledgeable and really funny, too! I don't think we can ever take another trip to NH and NOT book another zip trip!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Off road tour was awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Rusty our driver was great, very knowledgable and friendly. May have been because there were no small children on our ride but we seriously went barreling down the mountain, over bumps, and I would have bounced right out of the top of the truck if I wasn't buckled in. I would most definitely not say it is something for an adreniline junky, but it was a BLAST. The views were spectacular as well. I think it was well worth $39 and would do it again in a heartbeat.

1 Thank Emily M
Quincy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole Family !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

My kids and I ended up doing the offroad tour while my Dad and niece did the zip line. We rode in the Zebra truck. The tour lasted about an hour and a half and was like nothing i had ever imagined. The "seat belt check" check nearly put my youngest in tears wich soon turned to laughter and smiles. After that a bumpy ride up the power lines.That truck really will go anywhere and it did. We were able to stop and see our family go on the Zips. After that more trails through the woods to an amazing view. Jessie our driver played great music took some nice pics and told us all about the history of the mountains. All of the staff was very nice profesional and helpful. The restration office has really neat decor lots of trees and animals. Also all kinds of rope bridges and obstacles to play on. It looks like a practice area for zipping. My dad and niece wont stop talking about how much fun the had on their tour. So it looks like we'll have to come back when my kids weigh enough to ride the zip lines or sooner for another off road ride! Thanks!

Visited April 2012