“you can do worse, but there are better options close by.”

Gordi's Fish & Steak House
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Went with a party of six on 10/19. Our waiter was excellent and did a great job. Food was just good, not great. A couple of us are watching their carb/sugar and asked for double vegetables instead of the potato/rice and didn't get a double portion. Fish and steak were prepared well. One of the steaks was poorly trimmed. Sirloin tips were not tips but were a steak cut into chunks and lathered in sauce. Overall, a forgettable meal in an unforgettable location.

There are newer reviews for Gordi's Fish & Steak House

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Let's start by saying that in Lincoln, NH your selection of restaurants is pretty limited. Having said that Gordi's is more than adequate for an upscale restaurant in the area. We usually get seafood and coming from Rhode Island I can say it has always been good. The jelly beans on the salad bar leaves me scratching my head but if you don't like them you don't have to eat them right? The atmosphere is nice and my wife loves sitting in the high back chairs. Very tasteful. I would recommend this to anyone visiting Lincoln and doesn't want pizza or Subway. Those are your other choices.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Food was good, service too and looking at all the wall memorabilia was interesting. A lively place. Enjoyed the salmon dish

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Have been going there since I was kidding vacationing in New Hampshire . Every time I go up there we always eat there.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our Prime Rib dinner at Gordi's on a Monday evening during our stay in Lincoln. Our server was very attentive throughout our entire meal, the food was excellent, and the restauant environment made for a relaxing and enjoyable meal. After dinner we took the time to wander through the restaurant and look at all the photos of Gordi and his wife who were olympic skiers in the early 60's. This just added even more to a wonderful meal. I would recommend Gordi's to anyone looking for a good meal while in Lincoln.