“Relaxing, Clean, Didn't Want to Leave.”

Profile Motel & Cottages
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in Lincoln
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I'm so happy for tripadvisor because I chose this place based on the wonderful reviews. We had such a nice time. The cabin was super cozy, private and clean. There was a wonderful brook running past the back of the cabin. Jim, the owner, was especially kind and takes pride in his work and property. Everything about our stay was wonderful. I drove a LOT during our two night stay but next time I will stay in the Lincoln area to sight-see. The best area by far is Franconia Notch and the park. We took the tram to the top of Cannon Mt. and walked to the observation tower. It was breathtaking. I cannot wait to take another vacation at this motel. I will stay here again and I wish we didn't have to leave. Everyone was so nice and happy.

There are newer reviews for Profile Motel & Cottages

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family and I just returned from a trip up to the White Mountains. We had the pleasure of staying at this wonderful place. Luckily we were able to stay in the 5 bedroom 'cottage', it was fully equipped with everything a large family would need..kitchen ammenities, towels, games, puzzles, the pool was right outside our porch door! Jim, the owner was such a sweetie pie, very helpful and accomodating for our large family of 7! Upon checking in, he even made a phone call to Cannon Mt's Aerial Tram to ensure that we would be able to make it to the Tram in time and be able to view Mt Cannon. Thanks so much for giving us a great deal and allowing us to share such a fun place with our children! We WILL be back next year and plan to stay for a whole week next time! ~Brooke and Steve D.

Room Tip: If you have a large family...the 5 bedroom house is a home away from home!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We spent a few days in cottage #2 when we came up for our ATV tour. Enjoyed it immensely- it was clean, cute, and comfortable, with a beautiful brook right behind the cottage! The owner Jim is very nice and accommodating! We really considered asking Jim if we could book for a few more nights but then the weather forecast for the next few days swayed us to go.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We spent a week in cottage #1 and enjoyed it immensely- it was clean, cute, and comfortable, with a beautiful brook right behind the cottage! The owner Jim is very nice and accommodating! It's also very close to the most beautiful state park- Franconia Notch, and other nice attractions. We had a wonderful vacation and would definitely go back there and recommend it to friends!! (the rates were great too!)

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I always use tripadvisor for my researches of places to stay..and they were spot on with this one! Profile is a wonderful place to stay..great value...very clean accomodations and friendly, helpful owners.
Hubby and I take an annual trip on our Harley every year to a different location..we've been to NH many times for Laconia bike week and never really travelled further north than Mt. Wshington...wow..have we been missing alot! NH is sooooooooo beautiful!
We stayed in cabin #7 from 8/3 to 8/8...LOVED IT!
We had one night of rain and the storms were supposed to be strong and we were afraid that a big branc would fall on our bike..the owner graciously let us put the bike in his garage...saved us alot of worry..and cleaning the next morning =)
The towel animals that our room attendant would leave on our bed every day made it feel like we were on another cruise...
Alos..the idea to have journals in the room that guests can write in was such a cute idea and I had fun reading through it!
I would for sure, without a doubt recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank mrsd2fan
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I made reservations after being referred to them by my brother in law. I booked online with no issues at all. We left early in the morning for vacation. I called them when I was at the state line rest area to see if we could check in earlier. Jim the owner said sure no problem. We arrived at the Profle 3 hrs earlier then checkin and had no issues with checkin. Jim the owner is a great guy with the whatever you need just call or stop down in the office. We had no problems with the whole stay at this location. Just a small issue with a tv that Jims son came up right away to solve for us. Over all a great place to stay at,

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We have had a very pleasant weekend-staying in the 5-bedroom cottage sharing with another two families. Neat, spacious, and even have a full kitchen. We was barbecuing and enjoying the camp fire while other people were using the pool. The pool is a bonus after the peak time.

Room Tip: Three families sharing the 5-bedroom is more economic and pleasant than a double-bed room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends