“Cozy bar, good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My friend and I had a $20 voucher to use at CJs so we decided we would try it out. We sat at the bar, which seems to seat around 15 or so people. It was a Monday night so things were slow, which was good. I had steak tips and mashed potatoes, I felt like they're could've been a little more meat since I was still hungry after, but overall it was good. Prices seemed pretty average and they did have a big menu. It's a pretty nice atmosphere in there, plenty of tv's to watch a game too. If I am ever in the area again I'm sure I'll stop in.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

While on an Annual 3 Day Adaptive Cycle Century Bike Ride, I stayed at the Kanc Lodge and decided to eat at Brittany's. The service was prompt, the people were very friendly and the food was very good. I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great place where you can both bring the kids and have a beer. Good food. Very reasonable prices. Enjoyed the raging burger.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Otherwise known as the "Penalty Box," we ate downstairs at CJ's. Menu is extensive, which is usually a bit scary considering the relatively small size of the place, but everything was excellent. The second night, I was part of a group of 23 - a mix of adults and kids - and the service was incredible. Both nights I had the 8 oz prime rib - perfect size for me, and it tasted great. Also tried the buffalo chicken pizza which also was good, but very hot. Would definitely return!

1  Thank MannHillBeachBum
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you're looking for a reasonably priced wholesome good breakfast, try out Brittany's. We went off hours later during the morning, and no skier traffic. YUM!! A hidden gem.