“Twisted buffalo Mac and cheese a margarita, a laught And a smile.”

CJ's and Brittany's Sports Bar & Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Twisted buffalo Mac and cheese a margarita, a laught And a smile.”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Atmosphere was great Donna our waitress was awesome. We can't wait to go back! The Corona Rita's and the Grand Slam Mararitas were perfect and addicting.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Micmactom

“Excellent food And service”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went to CJ'S tonight our waitress Donna was excellent and funny. I had a Seafood Medley and it was cooked perfectly, and was delicious. My son had a chefs salad which was huge and he was very happy with it. My daughter ordered some onion soup it was loaded with cheese and was delicious. My husband ordered a steak tip meal over mashed potatoes and he also was very happy. Thank you for a great meal would highly recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013
Concord, New Hampshire, United States
“Fun and friendly”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for a drink at the Ed of our stay in Lincoln. The Drinks were way above average and service was excellent. Chatting with a couple near by who were there for dinner. They visit often for the great food was what they said. Can't wait to visit again and have dinner.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Bea D
Salem, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Good Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the lodge next door and stopped in on our last morning to have breakfast before we drove back to Boston. We were greeted right away by very friendly waitstaff, food came out quickly, and it was very good. We felt it was much better and a greater value compared to another breakfast place in town we had been to the morning before.

We'll be back to the lodge and Brittany's!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank JananaJo
Plymouth, New Hampshire
“Not just a "bar"”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Let me start off by saying the review that bashed the food as just horrible 2x! i have to say i have a feeling they were just trolling or trying to down vote.

I do not drink, i do not go out to the bar, but i DO go to CJ's for dinner!

I had a chicken parm sub with fries and it was TOP notch, i have had chicken parm at some big restaurants, and CJ's was the best i think i have ever had, fries are great too!

Service: My girl friend and i decided to try this place out after a TON of recomendations from other people, neither of us drink, but we heard the food was excellent! We ran into my boss, there and sat at the bar even though neither of us drink. We were immediatly greated by the bar tender and asked what we wanted to drink, after explaining we were there for the food we order dinner. Multiple times we were asked if we needed anything and how the food was. A little overly attentive, but not obnoxious.

Food: even my g/f who has a more sufisticated pallet agreed the food was some of the best we have ever had. she got wings, and they were not just normal bar wings, they were delicious!

Value: i have to laugh when i read how "expensive" and "over priced" they are, EVERYONE in Lincoln is over priced it is a tourist town, a pizza costs 20$. Don't down rate because you are stupid!

Atmosphere: even though we sat at the bar, we didn't feel like it was barish(word). A couple of big screen tv's and some padded stools, typical bar, BUT they do have seating outside during the summer and fall if you like, or away from the bar.

In conclusion, Cj's is a sports bar, but the food is excellent, even my mom goes to Cj's for dinner when she is in Lincoln because the food is so good.

• Visited February 2013