“Good pub food”

Brittany's Food and Spirit
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Good pub food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

and big menu. Suprisingly decent menu, good prices. Not impressed witht the sports pub itself but the food was surprsingly ok. Try the mac/cheese with a little kick.

Albany, NY
“Good food, decent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I enjoyed CJs, we stayed in the attached hotel and had breakfast and a couple of dinners here. I also enjoyed watching sports in the bar. The Mac and Cheese was really good, I liked the buffalo chicken style with boneless wings mixed in. I would stay in this hotel and eat here again.

• Visited September 2012
North of Boston
“deck and fresh bread”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

After reading the reviews, I think the trick here is ordering by really reading the menu. We had a wonderful dinner here the other night sitting out on the deck. Drinks are very reasonable. We both had the onion soup. Light, not too much salt, actually one of the best I have had. Dinner comes with these really soft rolls with herbs on top. Yummy especially with the soup. I had a ceasear salad that was huge with beef. Note beef (not steak tips). At first I thought the meat was going to be tough but it was nice and tender. I don't think I would sit inside (smell of the pool down below). But would try the pub downstairs if we couldnt sit outside.

• Visited August 2012
“EXPENSIVE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the hotel attached to this restaurant and after we walked in the restaurant and looked at the menu we walked out. Too Expensive.

1 Thank Gjhgirl
New Castle
“An ok place to go”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

We went there for breakfast, and had to wait even though they had empty seats. I ordered the #2 with 2 eggs, home fries, and toast, and my fiance ordered a sausage egg and cheese on a bagel. Her meal was good, but my eggs seamed watery. The home fries are very good there the bacon was also. I was a little disappointed with the eggs though. The waitress again was just ok.