“Great Food, Awesome staff”
Review of Gypsy Cafe

Gypsy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, African, Asian, Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Food from around the world with a New England touch.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We ate at the Gypsy Cafe prior to going on the Pemi Valley Moose Tour. The better half was a little under the weather and the staff there went out of their way to make our experience satisfying. The food is fabulous, the staff caring and the prices reasonable, it was a great start to a great night.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed in Lincoln for a few days and we had a very nice diner. The food was fantastic, healthy and with a good portion of veggies. The drinks were great.
We reserved and were seatted as we arrived.
The experience was a positive one as we enjoyed this very international cuisine.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Stopped in for lunch after the Alpine Adventure zip-line. There was a short wait to seat us as a large group had arrived before us. A nearby couple were obviously dissatisfied with the service and how long they had to wait for their entrees. However, once seated we were served quickly. My lunch serving of chicken enchiladas was small but tasty. My companion had a turkey wrap which he liked.
There is a comfortable bar in the front dining area, which is also a choice for seating. My sense was that service is related to when you arrive or what is happening in the kitchen.

1  Thank Asherah_13
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stopped at gypsy cafe on our way home from north conway. The food and atmosphere was excellent. I would definitely return if I am back in Lincoln.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We returned to the Gypsy last week, after having visited and previously reviewed it in March and were not disappointed. I had an outrageous Key Lime Pie martini--absolutely delicious--and we shared the Creole Seafood Cakes special as an appetizer, which were so good it made me wish I had an entree-sized portion. We tried the white chicken chowder (excellent), the grilled cheese and bacon fondue (probably wouldn't order again--it was fine, but not as interesting as it looked on the menu); my husband had the quesadilla, which he gave high marks to. No room for dessert, but an outstanding meal overall and we look forward to another visit to the Gypsy next time we travel to Lincoln. If we lived closer, we'd be regulars!

1  Thank Pomfret_NAG