“Yummy and Quick”

Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Lincoln
South Berwick, Maine
“Yummy and Quick”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY !!!!!!!! SO soft and chewy and made right there . I had the whole wheat bagel and it was so good !!! Soft in the inside and chewy and made fresh right there. Also they carry great coffee :) I wish we had known about this place before going to the gross diner place :P

London, United Kingdom
“NY bagels in NH!?!?!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Like most NYers, I am a bagel snob but at least I can admit it. We discovered White Mountain Bagels after an exciting day of zip lining next door. Most of us opted for the lobster rolls which were simply awesome. Local friends had boasted about the lobster rolls and I now know why. I also felt was the safer bet since the region is better known for lobster than it is for bagels.

However, my kids opted for bagels and my curiosity got the better of me so I sampled one - preparing to lecture my kids about the superiority of NYC bagels. I was most pleasantly surprised. So much so that we returned the following day. The owner recognized us and made a point of thanking us for our repeat business which I thought showed real class. So I began interrogating him about his bagels. What was his secret?

Answer: NYC bagels brought into New Hampshire! Go figure. Worth nothing that you can both buy sandwiches here and also stock up on bagels to bring back home as well.

Rhode Island
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a Bagel!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After our Zip-line adventure we wanted to grab a bite to eat before the drive home to Rhode Island. A zip-line employee suggested grabbing something at White Mountain Bagel Company and enjoying it at one of the many areas along the Pemigewasset River. We're glad we did. The bagels were excellent, the service was friendly and the peacefulness of lunch by the river was unforgetable.

“Good early-morning alternative”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Breakfast in touristy Lincoln can be almost as difficult as supper. Some places have a waiting list by 8 a.m.; one doesn't open until 9 a.m.!

White Mountain Bagel opens at 6:30 a.m. for those (like me) who like to get out early, even on vacation. I had smoked salmon and cream cheese with capers and red onions on a sesame bagel. Perfect. Good coffee, too. Plenty of seating indoors and out.

Harrison, New York
“Great bagels, coffee, cakes, sandwiches”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I love their French Toast bagels, caramel-vanilla coffee, and fresh-baked cakes. Very friendly staff and perfect loacation.