“What a Bagel!”

White Mountain Bagel Company
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After our Zip-line adventure we wanted to grab a bite to eat before the drive home to Rhode Island. A zip-line employee suggested grabbing something at White Mountain Bagel Company and enjoying it at one of the many areas along the Pemigewasset River. We're glad we did. The bagels were excellent, the service was friendly and the peacefulness of lunch by the river was unforgetable.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Breakfast in touristy Lincoln can be almost as difficult as supper. Some places have a waiting list by 8 a.m.; one doesn't open until 9 a.m.!

White Mountain Bagel opens at 6:30 a.m. for those (like me) who like to get out early, even on vacation. I had smoked salmon and cream cheese with capers and red onions on a sesame bagel. Perfect. Good coffee, too. Plenty of seating indoors and out.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I love their French Toast bagels, caramel-vanilla coffee, and fresh-baked cakes. Very friendly staff and perfect loacation.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We had their "lumbejack" sandwich wrapped as we were going for a hike. The food was great!
Nice little restaurant of the 93.
Large choice of bread and meat.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Had lunch to go here. My sandwich was chicken salad. It was curried, which I sometimes like, but the menu didn't say that and should. The dominant flavor was cumin. My wife's sandwich was decent. So I;m on the fence as to whether I'd go back here.

1  Thank Mapville