“Bagels and more!”

White Mountain Bagel Company
Ranked #11 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had a quick breakfast here! Quite a menu of choices, and the breakfast bagels (egg, sausage, cheese) were delicious. Convenient and quick, but definitely not "fast food" in the traditional sense, which is a good thing.

There are newer reviews for White Mountain Bagel Company

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We always have lunch here when we visit Lincoln. Lost of variety on the menu to please everyone. The sandwiches and bagels are so good.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Ok, being from Halifax and having a father who makes the best lobster roll in the land has generally spoiled me for all others...the lobster roll here comes close! I hated paying 15.99 for it but I know it's a tourist area inland so I can accept this! It was delicious, perfectly cooked and perfectly seasoned lobster salad on a fresh roll. My only regret was nt ordering two. My mom had the chicken salad on wheat for a much more reasonable 6.99 and loved it. Will definitely return!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Good bagels and excellent coffee. They live for and on tourism and prices reflect this - quite high.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a good place for a quick bite and the bagel and baked goods were very good. We liked that we could use our computers at this place since a lot of places did not offer that service.