“Nice dinner and atmosphere”
Review of Common Man

Common Man
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Nice dinner and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

W e enjoyed our dinner, relaxing , great atmosphere and with plenty of comfort food. We were there on a Sun so it was not busy.

• Visited June 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Always a good meal with outstanding Service”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We headed over to the Common Man in Lincoln after our family hike at the Basin. We were hungry. What makes this place special is the great atmosphere and the cheese and crackers offered as free appetizers. We have been many times and always had a great meal. The menu is delicious. I had an outstanding scallops dish and the kids had lobster rolls and swordfish. Wait staff is always friendly and the dinning experience pleasant. We were hungry when we arrived and left stuffed. Thanks Common Man.

Visited August 2014
Boston
“Perfect combination of good food, value and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My husband and I were in the Franconia Notch area and decided on a sit down restaurant --- felt like Prime Rib --- so we stopped in at the Common Man! Our meat was cooked per order ---- just check with the waiter/waitress as their medium rare might be a different "definition" than one is used to! I was pleasantly surprised that the fresh vegetables were not your normal zucchini/summer square blend! They included fresh green beans, wax beans and cauliflower! Enjoyed the change in variety! Their vegetable/wild rice was also a nice change and very tasty. My husband got his sirloin and "French fries" combination --- and was completely happy! The cheese and crackers is great as an appetizer --- no need to order an appetizer from the menu! Also, I was going to get a dessert --- had a "little" room left, but decided against it. The white chocolate they serve you at the end ---- was the "perfect dessert"! I did order an Irish Coffee ... and I realize I was in the mountains and not Italy --- but didn't expect the "coffee" to be the consistency of water! However, they did have plenty of whiskey in the drink! LOL Very enjoyable atmosphere, food and very reasonable prices! No rushing as well....

• Visited August 2014
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Wish I lived nearby, I'd be a regular!”
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

My high-standards husband RAVED about how perfectly cooked his steak was---'Nuff said! This place is decorated in an old New England style. Serve-yourself cheeses and crackers before ordering--a nice touch. Service was brisk if not overly warm. No matter, my prime rib was outstanding! We live in CT and found their prices extremely reasonable. Tip: call ahead, get your name on their list.

Visited August 2014
Richmondville, New York
“good food great service”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

my wife and i spent a night in Lincoln NH and stopped in for a late dinner at this wonderful restaurant. Our server Rick was funny and knowledgeable and made us feel right at home. Our meals were cooked just as we ordered and arrived quickly even though the place was very busy.Would recommend this eatery for any in the area.

• Visited August 2014