“delicious” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Common Man

Common Man
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Berkley, MA
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

This restaurant is charming, they offer you cheese and crackers while you wait. We ordered scallops casino and it was outstanding. We will go back the next time we are in the area.

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Hidden Jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

If comfort food is what you are looking for you have found it here. Wonderful and knowledgable staff on hand for a down home experience. The turkey pot pie is Devine along with the roasted chicken. A must try trust me!!!

“Delightful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I have visited this Common Man Restaurant every summer for the past few years and have never been disappointed in the experience! I enjoy relaxing in the Pub with a beverage and the complimentary cheese and crackers while I peruse the menu. Frequently, I simply order from the lighter Pub Menu, although I have the option of the Full Dinner Menu.

The staff is very friendly and no one rushes you-- I really appreciate that, particularly when traveling solo! Kudos to Ed who remembers me from year to year-- very impressive and keeps the Common Man at the top of my Lincoln, NH Favorites List!

West Chester, Pennsylvania
“The ambience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Large beams, dark cavernous room, balcony seating over a two-story fireplace. You feel cozy and New Hampshire in this place, and the servers are great. We'd just hiked the flume in a drenching rainstorm, so it was just the ticket.

Hot chowder and their signature breads and dip later, we were on to the entrees. The entrees weren't particularly memorable, unfortunately. I think they were fine, just not memorable. They also slice off a hunk of white chocolate in place of the usual mint with your check, that's a nice touch.

I'd like to come back in ski season and have a drink on the couch by that roaring fire. I don't usually pick setting over food, but for this place, since the food is good enough, I make an exception.

• Visited July 2014
Pepperell, Massachusetts
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

The atmosphere is pretty cool and I like the cheese and crackers table but we've eaten here on several occasions and never walked away feeling like it was an exceptional experience. There are better options in the area. See my other reviews.

• Visited November 2013