“Everyone is a king at the common man.”
Review of Common Man

Common Man
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Everyone is a king at the common man.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food is always good and there is something for everyone. The service is professional and atmosphere has mountain lodge like feel

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jochwo1470

Connecticut
“Great food in a comfortable rustic lodge atmosphere”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've heard a lot about the Common Man in the past and about the various locations but had never had the chance to visit one. Wow! While staying at the Kancamagus Lodge my girlfriends and I walked here for dinner. The food was delicious-everyone raved abot the food-as well as the drinks. One of my friends couldn't get enough of the Blueberry Lemonade drink special! I had the lobster-corn chowder and I have never seen that many large chunks of lobster in any chowder or bisque that I have ever had and I've had many. It was very rich though so very filling. The butternut ravioli was top notch too as it was perfectly cooked with just enough sauce(i got the app portion and it was 4-5 raviolis). Yum!! All of the food looked absolutely delicious. We stayed after dinner to have drinks in the bar area and what a comfy place. It was too bad the fireplace wasn't lit but I can only imagine what a cozy place it must be when it is. It's HUGE. Our server was a little cranky but whatever. Maybe he was having a bad day. I cannot wait to go back to this Common Man or visit about one closer to me further south in the state. I would love to stay at one of them that is an actual Inn to get the whole experience. If you are in the area don't miss this place.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Bourgo
hingham, MA
“Tasty and fun”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I sat at the bar for dinner and was served by Eddie. I asked him to recommend between a few things I was looking at. He suggested meatloaf with mushroom gravy and a Caesar salad. Everything was very tasty and fresh. A very enjoyable experience; both food and service. I hope Eddie has a great golf trip.

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Good enough to wait for”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The Common Man is a very busy place, I went there on a Saturday night at 8pm and had a 1 hour and 20 minute wait, the waiting area was in the bar section which was also very packed and it took us 15 minutes to get a drink at the bar, We were not in a rush that night so the wait was not a problem for us. The only issue with the wait was the young children coming out to eat after 9pm and waiting at the bar for over an hour
We did finally get a table upstairs and was greeted very pleasantly There were 4 of us and everyone was pleased with their meal It would be best to enjoy the restaurant during the week which would be much more relaxing

• Visited March 2014
CT
“Lively Place for Family Dinner Out”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This place was recommended by our B&B owner. They had a roaring fire in the lounge and free cheese and crackers while we waited for our table. Even though it was a crazy busy ski weekend and it was packed with people waiting for tables, we still were seated relatively quickly and the service was friendly and efficient. The food was standard American fare, not really inspired but perfectly adequate for a family dinner. I had a seafood casserole that had nice flavor and a good variety of shrimp, lobster and fish.

• Visited February 2014