“Best of the moose tours”

Pemi Valley Moose Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Join in the fun as we take a 2 1/2 to 3 hour journey through the majestic White Mountains in our air conditioned bus in search of the gentle giant of the North Country. Our nightly excursions feature a guided tour of the local area, a video about Moose, and interesting historical sites along the way.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best of the moose tours”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

While we didn't get to see any moose, half of the bus seen a female moose for few seconds. The tour is very different, fun and informative. My son and I have gone twice with my parents who have gone five times already. Obviously there is a reason we keep coming back. While the duo team of Eric and Larry were missed, Tony did a fine job. I was a little disapointed with not seeing any moose but these are wild animals not some animal kept in a cage for our enjoyment. They did a great job searching for them, even kept us out later than expected. We will be back next year and hope to see some moose with pemi valley moose tours!

Visited September 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Try it in the Spring, might see moose then.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We went on this tour August 31,2013 and it started off with anticipation of seeing moose. After all, their sign says 97% success rate for seeing moose...we saw nothing not even a bunny or a deer. Larry and Eric (driver and tour guide) tried hard but after driving back and forth up the same route(s) many times from approx. 7:30-11 pm we saw no wildlife (except maybe if you count the giant statue of a moose outside the pre planned general store pitstop (which did have yummy apple pie fudge.)From what I learned on the tour ,this is not the best time of year to do this because the moose are busy mating and not eating by the side if the road. Spring sounds more promising.

1 Thank Sanora10
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We plan our vacations around this trip every year!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My son & I do this tour every year on vacation. I collect everything moose and really enjoy this trip. Larry recognizes us every year, not by name, but by sight. We went on Wednesday 8/28 and didn't expect to see anything because of a thunderstorm. but we've done this trip annually for the last six years or so and now go for the fun, whether we see a moose or not. We saw 3 moose. We had a couple" hecklers" on our bus, but Larry and Eric did a great job of stopping them with respect. if you want to forget your troubles for a few hours, put your guard down and allow yourself to just have fun then this is the trip for you!!
Diane & Neil

1 Thank lovemoos
Walpole, Massachusetts, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We Saw Mooses”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

They guarantee you'll see Moose. Right off, we came upon a moose drinking in pond and then proceeded to see 8 more. Rode around for 3 hrs with stop in between.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Elaine B
Milan, Italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“You see the moose but...”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

They say you will see moose, and it's true: you'll see them. In this bus trip of about 3 hours up and down the night we have seen 7 moose, so they keep what they almost promise.
I disliked what we would define, here in Europe, as "americanata": an excessive spectacularization of what we were doing. Sorry guys, but childish songs, bubble blowers and taking pictures mimicking with hands the horns of a moose it's not for me. And if I had known before probably I would not have embarked in this adventure.
Anyway, apart of that, but maybe you'd like it, we have got what we have paid for.
Remember that on the bus it's cold and it's better for you if you have a wind-stop hoody with you.

3 Thank SteSk