“Love this place”

Black Mtn. Burger Co.
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Description: We take pride in our thick and juicy Black Angus burgers - grilled over an open flame - homemade soups & salads and other mouth-watering selections from our menu here at our Main Street location in Lincoln, New Hampshire. Compliment your meal with a brewskie or a freshly-made margarita from our full-service bar as well! Here from out-of-town and searching for a place to grab a meal? Come on by - we'll take good care of you!
Massachusetts
“Love this place”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

For a nice relaxing lunch make sure you try this place. I had a really good grilled cheese on homemade white bread. Only time I ever eat white bread is on grilled cheese. Old school all the way! My husband had a cheeseburger that was looked mouthwatering even though I don't eat beef!

• Visited July 2013

Buchanan, Michigan
“Great Burgers in the Mountains”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

There is a varied menu but we had the mushroom swiss burger and a cheese burger on a pretzel role. The waffle sweet potato fries are worth the extra money. We mentioned that the ice tea was too strong, it was taken off our check without us asking. Our server was most pleasant and precise in each of our special requests.

Visited September 2013
“Great burgers”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had a really nice dinner experience at this spot. The staff was very friendly and the burger and beer choices were good. I had their very well made veggie burger, and the housemade baked beans as a side were excellent too. Only warning is that they close relatively early in the evening--the kitchen closed that night at 8PM and some folks that came in after I did were turned away.

• Visited August 2013
“great burger variety”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I tried the hamburger Rubin and while it was difficult to eat without making a mess it was worth the clean-up. The hamburger was cook right (medium) and juicy. If I'm in Lincoln N.H. I would stop again at the Black Mt. Burger Co. Also the service was excellent, we asked if we could switch to an outside table after we ordered and drinks had been served and this was handled with a smile.

• Visited August 2013
Lowell, Massachusetts
“Okay Burgers”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was an okay burger place. I think the prices were high for burgers and fries. The Burgers are not big and they give you a small amount of fries with it. I got baked beans instead of fries and it came in a 1/2 cup size bowl . My child got a chicken ceasar salad with very little chicken and it was the size of a side salad at most restaurants.

Visited August 2013