“Delightful al fresco dining”

Fresolone's Pizza Pasta & Sub
Ranked #34 of 46 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had the veal parm sub. Excellent! Eating on the terrace overlooking the river was an unexpected treat. Large flower pots with beautiful blooming flowers added a lot to the atmosphere. You order at the counter and a server brings your dish to your table. Incredible friendly service. Very cheerful and helpful. I don't know if a tip was expected, but I left one for the server and complimented the counter lady on the food. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We love to eat at Fresolone's. They have great pizza and any other kind of Italian food you can think of. A mom and pop place.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

ate outside by the river, had the stuffed shells, very good, husband had samll pizza, also very tasty

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Good Pizza, friends had Pasta and it was good. If you want a place to enjoy a Pizza, Pasta or a Sub or late night meal this is a good place to have some good food.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The food was excellent and it was a pleasant surprise because we had not been able to find a decent pizza place up that way. I loved the eggplant. The only reason I did not give a 5 is that the ordering process and delivery is a little difficult. I like to be waited on.