The good: convenient to Franconia Notch, North Woodstock and other White Mountain attractions. Very clean and well-maintained property with helpful & friendly owners and staff.
The bad: the rooms 15-20 are small rooms in a building by themselves. The walls are not very soundproof The televisions are set up directly against the headboard of the room next door. Our elderly neighbors liked to watch TV all day and into the night. It was impossible to sleep without ear plugs. Unfortunately, I didn't have any. After one night we requested a room change, unfortunately, they were fully booked. The owner was very nice; sorry for the inconvenience and offered to talk to our neighbors about the noise. To my dismay, the 2nd night was as bad as the first. I was very sorry I hadn't checked into another motel.
The verdict: if you can get one of the larger rooms or cottages with windows that open to the river, I would recommend the motel. If all they have available is the small rooms 15-20 without a river view (unless you open the bathroom window), I would look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riley family welcomes you to the Mt. Coolidge Motel at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park. Located along a scenic mountain stream in the center of New Hampshire's White Mountains. Surrounded by spectacular mountain views, all area attractions are within reach as you relax in the fresh mountain air. We pride ourselves on providing very clean and neat accommodations at affordable rates. WE DO ALL OUR OWN BOOKINGS, please call !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Mt. Coolidge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Coolidge Hotel Lincoln
- Mt. Coolidge Motel Lincoln, NH - White Mountains