My wife and I made a fall trip to New Hampshire to see the Fall leaves and to go to the outlet malls. Since this was a last minute trip, I decided to consult Trip Advisor and found the Mount Coolidge Motel. I could not believe all the good reviews on Trip Advisor, so I decided I had to try this motel for myself.
Let me tell you the reviews are true. This motel is trully an excellent place to stay. Number 1, mount Coolidge is extremely clean and is owned by good folks who do what they can to make your stay enjoyable. The rooms are large and are in very good condition. Some people might say the rooms are dated but in my opinion while not ultra modern, the rooms are more than acceptable and are in keeping with a very well run family establishment. The small river in the back of the motel is beautiful and is a bonus. The Motel is located in Lincoln, MH which is at the western end of the Kancamagus trail so it is a great starting off point to view the fall foilage, or explore the White Mountains Region or to go hiking at locations along the Kancamagus trial. If you want to go shopping, you can take a nice drive down I93 (about 40 minutes) to Tilton NH Outlet Malls or drive along the Kancanagus Hiway to the North Conway Outlet Malls which is about 45-50 minutes from Lincoln. We went one way one day the and on the second day we went to North Conway for the day. Both are very lovely drives. Please note there is also lots to do around LIncoln NH also.
To sum up, if you want a great little motel, Mount Coolidge is well run, very clean, and to boot are run by real nice people. The motel is a great value. This is not a cookie cutter chain Hotel but a family run establishment motel that delivers a good service. I will be back and recommend this motel to anybody who wants and nice comfortable place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riley family welcomes you to the Mt. Coolidge Motel at the entrance to Franconia Notch State Park. Located along a scenic mountain stream in the center of New Hampshire's White Mountains. Surrounded by spectacular mountain views, all area attractions are within reach as you relax in the fresh mountain air. We pride ourselves on providing very clean and neat accommodations at affordable rates. WE DO ALL OUR OWN BOOKINGS, please call !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Mt. Coolidge Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mt. Coolidge Hotel Lincoln
- Mt. Coolidge Motel Lincoln, NH - White Mountains