Review Highlights
Fun

We enjoyed this place!!! The train ride was a blast 💥 with the WOLFMAN, zooming through the woods... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Love-A-Twin
via mobile
Bring the kids. Let the wife shop. But find the Player Piano and put in a few quarters

Visiting the White Mountains this summer, my wife and I stopped here because, well, it is an... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2018
Tony D

All reviews bumper boats wolf man chinese acrobats train ride bear shows clark family acrobat show trained bears segway park water boats tuttle house amusement park goat rock climbing wall all ages gift shop few hours
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I took my 8 year old grandson and teen daughter for an overnight roadtrip. We went to Clark's because it seemed to have the most to do that would cover all 3 of ages, and it did! What a great place. The bears are great and the family that own the bears have so much love for them. They had chinese acrobats. amazing. The train ride and you get chased by the " wolfman" so funny. Segway rides, blaster boats.a house that tilts and a Merlin's Mansion where you sit and it spins around you. awesome. So much to do. We were there for 6 hours and still didn't see everything. The price is great, 1 price everything included! It has a relaxing feel, not pushy like some amusements parks. And the show/rides are timed so you can do 1 and get the the next in time to get seats! it was great.

3  Thank kim s
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My father took my kids to this park when they were little so my oldest, now 17, wanted to go back. She said that the park had gotten bigger but was mostly the same as 10 years ago.

It was cute, with the bear show and the Chinese acrobats. All very talented. We had our picture taken dressed up in old time clothes for an additional $32 over the $18 admission charge.

They have a rock climbing wall and some shops, a few buildings with walk throughs to scare you or give you history and a train ride that highlights the "wolfman". The wolfman chases the train and threatens to do something for coming on his land. The kids are told to point at him and tell him he is an old goat or something similar.

It was all entertaining, really, I realize this probably doesn't sound it, lol, but it was. I feel this was mostly directed toward the kids so anyone 10 and under would probably love it. It is a small park but in the day of huge parks it is refreshing to see one that closer resembles a park of yesterday.

Still, that all being said, other things are very expensive. My daughter and I were daying for an ice cream but they were so expensive for so little that we passed.

We enjoyed our visit and to let you know, we got there by 2:30 and they closed at 5:30. We were able to see and do everything we wanted to in that time frame.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

This was such a pleasant surprize - had a wonderful time at the Bear show and the Chinese Acrobat Show! We traveled there with friends of ours who has a special needs 21 year old son. He had a great time also! Take the Train ride! The Wild Man is very entertaining. All was reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We visited last weekend saw the bear show, the wolfman, the circus and went on the new segway safari and had a BLAST!

Reviewed August 21, 2011

We have been going to Clark's since I was born (32 years!). Its a very clean park, well taken care of. The problem is that there isn't a whole lot to do. For us its a 1/2 day park. The bear show is cute...but its always the same. Even the jokes are the same year after year. The train ride is the best part because of wolfman. the kids love that part. The Mystical mansion is fun. Tuttles house is cute, but once you've seen it once thats enough. I wish the old time photos weren't so expensive. It was going to cost $32 for a picture of my kid...thats a lot! Maybe if it was like $20 we would have done it. The park was very busy that day but no one was in the photo parlor...maybe the price is too much? They added segway rides. Cool idea but the day we were there the wait was about an hour for a 5 minute ride. I think we'll skip this park for a few years.