Pemi Cabins
$129
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$125
Mountain Club On Loon(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$104
Groupon.com
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Hotels.com
$109
Hotels.com
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$99
$106
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$110
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$73
All reviewsscreened in porchthe riverback porchwhite mountainspet friendly placeget awaywood burning fireplaceshort drivehiking trailsfull kitchennew hampshireliving roomloon mountainkimrickofficefirewood
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stayed in cabin #9. Arrived late. Hot, tired & in need of a shower. There were people congregating outside out cabin (social, no problem) BUT there were no window treatments except for a piece of linen that hangs several inches away from the window. If your lights are on & you try to cover your windows.....everyone outside can still see you. IMPOSSIBLE to use bathroom as the door didn't shut (it doesn't clear the toilet) You have to sit on the toilet sideways. We had to turn out all the lights to shower or else put on a show! The screen doors didn't shut right so all the bugs & mosquitos had easy access. No Wi-Fi either. They advertise screened in porches & Wi-Fi.......I don't think it's asking too much that they provide them. Our family had 2 cabins & the other one was much worse than ours (Cabin #2 I think) Their screened in porch had holes & rips in the screen....terrible! They had babies & had to close up the cabin to keep the bugs out. Hot & uncomfortable. We will not be staying here again! The owners should use their own cabins once in awhile.....we couldn't use the bathroom privately with people right outside our cabin & the door not shutting.....there are many, many other places to choose from in this area...2 THUMBS DOWN ON PEMI CABINS!

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mommyry
Reviewed July 29, 2013

What a wonderful place! Couldn't have asked for more. This is my second time saying at The Pemi Cabins and I am already looking forward to coming back in the Winter. I stayed in Cabin 6 and it was just beautiful. After a stressful year, falling asleep to the sounds of the Pemi River in the background was just what the Doctor ordered! The cabins are so cozy and everything is so clean. If you enjoy traveling with your dog like I do, then this is the place for you. A lot of places CLAIM to be dog friendly but then insist on a ton of rules and restrictions. Not here. They really treat your dog like part of the family. Cindy knows my dog Emma likes to swim so when we checked in there were extra towels left just for her in the cabin. Thoughtful touch. I had such a great time that I wanted to stay a few extra nights. Unfortunately they were booked through the weekend and could only give me one more night. Plus I couldn't stay in Cabin 6 and decided to move to one of the motel rooms which are not on the river to see what they are like. Believe me this room was beautiful too with homey touches you don't see in your typical motel rooms. I was happy to be able to stay for even one more night. The owners are so accommodating that Rick even offered to move my stuff over to the new room! You can keep your big fancy hotels. It's personalized down to earth service like this that will keep me coming back to the Pemi Cabins. If you are in the Lincoln area you can't do any better.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a great place to stay in Lincoln and close to Franconia Notch. This was my first time heading out to the White Mountains and just chose this place because it was cheap compared to other places I looked at. I couldn't have been more pleased with my cabin. It was rustic, with wood paneling and a sweet little chimney, with the river rushing right in the back. What more could you ask for? It was exactly as I imagined looked quite a bit nicer than some of the other cabins I drove by and had thought about staying at.

I had wifi, which didn't exactly work consistently, but really, who comes out to the White Mountains to be online?

The best part about the cabin was the location, close to the main street in Lincoln and only a couple miles from Franconia Notch. It was easy to get around and if you're hiking in the area you will be very pleased by how close you are to the trailheads.

The kitchen was tiny, only a two burner stove, and looking back I probably would have chose just to skip the kitchen for a smaller cabin with a microwave. However, restaurants in Lincoln are quite expensive (a lot more than you'd expect for such a tiny town!) and I did cook and eat dinner one night which probably saved a few dollars.

Great place to stay and the only thing I think better is tent camping which I plan to do next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 15, 2013

AMAZING!!! If you are a dog owner, and looking to go to NH, and need a place that is nice, clean and cost effective, this is the place to stay. We didn't have a cabin but one of the rooms in the main building and it was very nice. I didn't get fall asleep listening to the river, but it was cozy and had a cabin feel. Gret view of the mountains. Whale tales is across the street and the place is very close to area attractions. Sitting outside with a glass of wine near the fire and making friends with the other guest just gave the whole weekend that summer night in New England feel. If you are planning to stay for a weekend during the summer you need to book months in advance, they book up fast.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Pros: Clean cabin, great location in the White Mountains. Fantastic to be able to bring the dog along. You would never know that the road is right there as the sound of the river drowned out all other sounds - very relaxing. Very comfortable bed, once I fixed the slanting issue!
Cons: No Wi-Fi - stayed in cabin 8, but was unable to connect on laptop anywhere on property. Not a huge deal but would have liked to be able to check the weather forecast for hiking. They advertise that they have Wi-Fi - it should be functioning. The head of the bed is several inches lower than the foot. I can not imagine why the owners have not corrected this problem, as all it took for me to do it myself was to put a stack of books under the head. Not a tough fix to put a couple of boards under the bed frame.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo