“Always a nice time here!”
Review of Pemi Cabins

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Pemi Cabins
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always a nice time here!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is our 5th year staying at the Pemi Cabins and I believe our third or fourth 4th of July week staying here. Being right on the river, pet friendly and a great staff makes it a wonderful stay each and every time. The couple that runs the cabins are so nice, welcoming and accommodating. They are slowly updating the cabins, which is a nice treat, but the rates are still very affordable. It's a laid back atmosphere, where you can grill outside your door, have a small fire at night outside and everyone is just friendly.
I would suggest a few more hooks/towel holders in the bathroom in Cabin 6 (our favorite cabin to stay in). Be aware that in Cabin 5 you have to sit sideways on the toilet ;) Hey, they are cabins... Makes it a bit interesting!

Room Tip: Having a cabin with a kitchenette is really the best way to go. Easier to prepare some meals (if you...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank ShanBun

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Dracut, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Spent the week of the 4th at Pemi Cabins # 12. It was newly remodeled and was beautiful. Clean and quite spacious for a small cabin, Front porch kept the sun out so it pretty much stayed very cool. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I could not have asked for a better place to stay that was rustic yet clean and well worth the cost. We will be reserving for next year as soon as we can.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Deb C
Gaithersburg, Maryland
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We loved the laid back atmosphere so close to nature. Our stay was during June, the river was tumbling right outside our porch, the staff is helpful and friendly, our 2 dogs felt at home and of course the area around Franconia Notch is beautiful. Get away from the hustle of work and the city.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank beth c
Amherst, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 23, 2013

My cabin sat right above the Pemi river and there was a screened porch overlooking it with a table and two chairs. I also loved sitting in the comfortable chairs in front of the cabin. The other guest were so friendly. Also, this place is dog friendly.
I can't say enough about how much I liked this place. It's not fancy and it's inexpensive. The room was really clean and it had a fireplace. The cabin was generously sized with a comfortable double bed. Plenty of windows. A fridge and a microwave. Right across from the water park and a very short drive to Lincoln. The person who greeted me, who I suspect was the owner, was very friendly. I appreciated the follow-up email.
I highly recommend this place away from the tourists on the strip in Lincohn.

Room Tip: This is one of the few places that allows dogs in the area.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank NancyW856
Lehigh Valley, PA
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Pemi Cabins and I appreciated the friendly, helpful, staff and great location of the cabins. The Pemi Cabins offers great rates even during the busy foliage season and ski season in NH, so I would definitely stay here again if traveling during one of these peak times. There are a few things that could have made my stay in Cabin 7 better. One thing would be towel racks. I like to be "green" and reuse my towels just as the motel suggests, however, there was no where for me to dry my towel. I could have really used an electrical outlet in the bathroom as well. Finally, since the Pemi Cabins are pet friendly, our cabin did smell like dog; but I suppose that's the risk you take when you stay at a pet friendly motel. Overall, our experience was good and the free coffee in the morning was lovely. We also enjoyed the sound of the river from our cabin!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FRIENDinPA84
Wyandotte, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 14, 2013

What a great place to stay! Cozy and comfortable right outside Franconia notch. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you Pemi cabins for making our stay so lovely and affordable. We are already planning out next trip to stay here.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Stacy M
Danvers, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We loved it and are planning on going there again next year. Some of our friends recommended it because they have been going there the past 4 years. The people who own and run it are very friendly!! Prices are excellent

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends