Pemi Cabins
$129
Mountain Club On Loon(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$104
Groupon.com
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$149
$145
Hotels.com
$109
Hotels.com
The Kancamagus Lodge(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$99
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$123
Hotwire.com
$106
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$110
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
$73
All reviewsscreened in porchthe riverback porchwhite mountainspet friendly placeget awaywood burning fireplaceshort drivehiking trailsfull kitchennew hampshireliving roomloon mountainkimrickofficefirewood
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We booked cabin #6 Beaver Pond for 2 days Dec.3rd and 4th. What can i say..WE LOVED IT! As soon as we settled in we started a fire had some cocoa and relaxed.The cabins are clean,and cozy.The owners were very accommodating and they are pet friendly.the weather was rainy so we didn't get to do much and it was off season so allot of things were not open.That's ok we were there for relaxation anyway.But it was close to everything! It was so nice at night to just sit in bed with the fire going and listen to the river right outside your private screened in porch. We will definitely be going back. We are thinking Christmas next year with the whole family.

Room Tip: some of the cabins have full kitchenettes and some just have fridge and microwave. and buy your firewood from the shopping center or bring your own. it gets pretty expensive!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Carolyn C
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Went to Pemi on Valentines so have a nice weekend. When I went to my room the staires crumbled under me feet I feel on my back and hit the back of my head. I was in pain for the entire time there. The owners said they would make it up if I ever wanted to stay again. Well after thinking about it I thought I would give them a try again. I called spoke to a worker who said she would contact Kim the owner. She offered a small discount of 30 bucks big deal but it was something. I called back about 2 hrs later this time Rick her husband answered told him we were ready to book, and said his wife would take off the $30.00. He became very rude said sry he wasn't going to honor the quote his wife gave and became very rude. Not happy with the owners nor do they follow thru on what the offer..I don't recommend the place..

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sid62142
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We stayed at the Pemi cabins last September for a weekend escape. The location is very convenient for a lot of attractions at the white mountains. It is only 5 minutes drive to the Flume Gorge. It is also very close to Lincoln town center so you can go to nice restaurants there.

The room we booked was a good size room and clean. It has nice amenities like free wi-fi, a small kitchen. Since it was a busy weekend we couldn't find any available cabins so we had to book a regular room. The cabins look even nicer because they are just next to the beautiful river.

If you are planning to go to the white mountains during foliage season, make sure to book way in advance.

We are looking forward to going there again!

Room Tip: Try to get a cabin instead of a regular room if available. They have a fireplace!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank erdincyilmazel
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This review is way past due, but I was reading all the new ones and thought I'd write about this past summer. My boyfriend and I go every year and this summer we got to bring my two nieces (14 and 12). We had so much fun with them. We got to take them to Clarke's, and we went swimming a bunch of times at all the different locations. I wish it was warmer though.. the water was freezing.. but didn't scare us! We also took them to Chutter's in Littleton, they love candy. Their eyes lit up!

We stayed in cabin 2. My only bad comment was that the bed in our room seemed to slant down towards the left and my boyfriend and I couldn't sleep in the bed together, he had to stay on the futon. The girls loved the porch and the fireplace though. We even used the fire pit outside for the first time.. we never usually do. It was a rainy week though, and we even went outside and played in the downpour.

The most exciting thing happened on our last night though. My niece and I saw a bear while we went for a walk! It was awesome.. but it ran away as soon as I screamed, haha! Can't wait to go back next year.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NicklePickle627
Reviewed November 23, 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay in The White Mountain region this is the place to go. They offer clean cabins to stay in with various accommodations . If you have forgotten items they are usually available in the store. If you like running waters. The Pemi river runs right by or almost under the cabins. It is a nice get away and close to many attractions any time of year. Sue of NH.

Room Tip: Beaver Lodge warm, newly renovated.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends