“Very Good!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: 123 Main St Lincoln, NH 03251(603) 745-3838
Description: 123 Main St Lincoln, NH 03251(603) 745-3838
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Being from Brtrtoklyn and very spoiled when it comesd to pizza I was really surprised to find good pizza in New Hampshire!

4  Thank Mike C

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Maybe I'm spoiled, but I was hoping for a better experience after I received 2 recommendations from locals. I guess my husband should have asked for medium on the burger, but after we got it we looked at the menu and saw they cooked everything well done. Well, there is well done and juicy and there is well done and just nasty. These burgers are, in my opinion, frozen patties, and without any flavor. I, sadly got a "chicken" sub. Patty, breast, fritter, I don't know. I do know, it was more like McD's chicken nuggets on a sub roll. Edible, but not real food. Thankfully, there's great ice cream next door!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Decided to have a quick meal to go. Ordered 3 large pizzas and some garlic knots. Everything tasted great, although, we expected ground sausage instead of the slices. The service was great, and the pizzas were ready within the customary 20 minutes.

2  Thank SBert-NE
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We decided to try this place on our visit to Lincoln in May. We ordered a pizza for takeout. The pizza was excellent, just the way we like it. Lots of cheese and toppings. The sauce has a wonderful flavor. We enjoyed it with a beer. I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank avid_traveler2_USA
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My friends and I stopped by El Greco's for the first time and we thought the food was great with reasonable prices. I had the steak calzone with the fresh peppers, onions and mushrooms and it was delicious. My friends really enjoyed the chicken BBQ pizza and the spinach & feta pizza.

We will go back to El Greco's when visiting Lincoln.

2  Thank alex385