“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: 123 Main St Lincoln, NH 03251(603) 745-3838
Description: 123 Main St Lincoln, NH 03251(603) 745-3838
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This is a small shop right in the center of the main strip that runs through Lincoln, NH. We were starving on our way back from hiking in the White Mountains. There are several pizza places in town, but picked El Greco's because it was doing a good business and looked like a place well-suited for take out.

A large meat lovers was only 15 bucks. The two of us could only finish half, but the leftovers were terrific in the morning.

Good Pizza in Lincoln, NH.

1  Thank eightylbs

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

I ordered a small pizza with mushroom around 10:10pm on a Wednesday over the phone. When I picked it up there were no other customers there and service was prompt, friendly, and proffessional. The restaurant seemed clean and well maintained. The pizza was great. Cooked perfectly, the cheese was good quality, the tomato sauce was nice and sweet, the mushrooms were cooked perfectly and were nice big chunks and seemed fresh, and the crust was good. It wasn't burnt at all. I would definitely be a return customer next time I'm in the area and craving pizza.

2  Thank BeagleMom12
Reviewed August 19, 2012

i only came here becuz i won a gift certificate i am lactose intolerant so i dont do pizza shops
my sub was fantastic and my friends got pizza they said it was the best, only problem we had was a 1 hour wait, this is supposed to be fast food.

2  Thank Bikeman B
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Excellent pizza and hefty calzones, great food and value for the money, plus homemade baklava = yum!

2  Thank CMF568
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We bought a vege pizza on our first night's stay. The owner was sociable and very kind. The pizza was excellent and I will eat there again.

2  Thank xTine121