“So much fun snowmobiling!”

SledVentures Snowmobile Rentals and Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: SledVentures is snowmobile rental experience for friends, families and corporate groups.We provide everything you need to get you on the trail - from professional, courteous guides, to the final layer of winter gear; as well as proper instructions on how to ride. We are located in the heart of the White mountains,and we provide exciting scenic tours.
Boston, Massachusetts
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“So much fun snowmobiling!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We chose Sledventures because of Groupon and so glad we did!!! The staff were ALL polite and courteous. They have everything you need for snowmobiling - gloves, boots, jackets, pants and helmets. We were the first ride of the season, so there were a few complications - but our two tour guides handled it with professionalism, patience and a smile!! The 2-person sleds were all new, so worked perfectly and were very comfortable. I drove alone on one of these and loved it. The trail was beautiful!!! I highly recommend for all adventurers - with or without families and no matter your experience level!!! We will DEFINITELY be back!!!!

Visited December 2013

Everett, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Adventure”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I purchased a groupon for me and my boyfriend to try snowmobiling It was very fun I had a blast. Our tour guide Travis was awesome I would definitly do it again.

1 Thank Conchetta J
Boston, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“excellent operation”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Sledventures is great. This was my second time there and I would still highly recommend it. Another friendly guide and another nice ride. It seems overpriced but isn't really when compared to other rental/tour companies in New Hampshire (although I am still unsure why all snowmobile rentals are so highly priced).

1 Thank Nathaniel H
New England
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great equipment. Staff 'OK'”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The sleds and the helmets and outerwear are in great shape, well maintained. The scenery up there was beautiful. It was very crowded which is what you might expect for a weekend. I think the staff could have been a bit friendlier and more helpful. If it weren't for that I'd give it 4 stars. But they do a good job keeping everyone safe on the trip.

1 Thank likes2goaway
Boston
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“So Fun!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

What a great time! The only thing I regret is not doing it before now. We loved every minute of the tour. The guides were great and the trails and weather even better! We'll be back for the other tours ASAP.